wolfgang lovers,peavey has discontinued some wolfs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wolfgang lovers,peavey has discontinued some wolfs

go here and see yourself peavey no longer is offering the USA special(solid colors) or the EXP wolfs
    http://www.peavey.com/products/

Re: wolfgang lovers,peavey has discontinued some wolfs

Is Eddie going elsewhere also???

Comment

Charvel has his Art guitars.

Comment

The contract with Eddie and Peavey is over in October. Time will tell if things can be worked out to continue production of Wolfgang's. However looks like the Wolfgang has run out it's time.
        Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

i heard eddie's tied Peavey's hands on those wolfs, especially after Ernie Ball/Musicman turned his sig. into the Axis. if he goes, its been speculated the 5150 and the wolfs go too.

Comment

So no more 5150 amps?

Comment

I dont think that's what he meant. I think that Eddie somehow worked it that he owns the designes or rights or whatever it is to the Wolfgang and the 5150 so they might turn up wherever he ends up.
              I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

Well, I gotta say, I much prefer his new Charvel models to the Wolfgangs, at least in terms of looks (haven't played a new EVH Charvel yet, but I'm looking forward to it). [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

At the Van Halen concert Aug 20th in LA, I noted that there was the oval "EVH" logo in the center of the speaker cabinets where the Peavey logos usually are. I thought that odd, but now it makes sense if they are parting ways.

Also, he only played a black/yellow Charvel for one song, played the same Wolfgang for every other song.

Comment

Working...
                  X