SuperStrats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SuperStrats

What are your opinions on the best Strat based guitar out there? Fenders included..... I have a 62 reissue Fender, 2002 American Deluxe, and a brand new SL2H...I'm hooked on the Strat body style, are there any other guitars I should consider?

Re: SuperStrats

The Jackson SL2H and the Carvin DC 400. THose are way beyond what most are doing.
    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

Super Strats, I would say Suhr, Anderson, Warmoth parts guitar,Carvin and GMW.

So many choices.

It all depends on what kidn of music and sound you are looking for.
      Also what type of pickups,bridge,finish,wood you are into.

Comment

these are my SS's Charvel, BCRich,Jackson & Wayne the black BC & the Charvie & Jackson are neckthrus. & the graphic Rich was sold to someone here(wayniac) i think

Comment

High end Ibanez is my choice for off the shelf guitars.
          Suhr, Performance, Hamer all make great ones too.
          If you are talking a traditional stratocaster than I would choose a Fender Custom Shop Strat, a deluxe or an ultra.
          I have a Deluxe and an Ultra and they are both beautiful playing and looking instruments.
          My favorite of all time is the Ibanez USRG20's and 30's and the S540PRO.

Comment

My favorites are the USA Washburn Mercurys from when Grover Jackson was running Washburn. I have 10 of them.........

Comment

Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

Shawn.. I can't argue with you on this one. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

My personal collection includes ESPs and Charvels both SD and Model series. If you are looking for a value then pick up a used Model series Charvel. They are better made than most new guitars under a $1000. The neck through Model guitars rival even the the American made soloist.
                  After reading over my post I think I'm becoming a bit of a Charvel snob. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

BC Rich Gunslinger, Jap made Ibanez (RG 500 series or higher. most of their signature stuff and USA Custom models)ESP-NOT LTD,old Kramers..

Comment

That 7VWH sure is pretty.

Comment

The BCRich gunslingers & ST-3s right now are some of the best buys for used USA made guitars. If you find pre class axe ones they are IMHO far nicer than most of the ibanez's & Kramers in quality.

Comment

Zion.

Comment

Eristic good call I always forget about Zion. Very well made guitars.

Comment

Don`t overlook the old Hamer shredders like the Chapparels-Calis-Diablos-Centauras-etc. I use Hamers and Jacksons. Jack.

Comment

Working...
                              X