Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guitar Garbage

Yes ladies and gentlemen.
    This guitar was found on the curb in a pile of garbage waiting on the garbage truck to come by and pick it up and take it to the landfill. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    I have never seen one like it. Body is in real good shape with only a couple of small chips. Needs tuners and one of the volume pots is dirty (an easy fix on both counts).
    It is a neckthru body. Plays well enough but now one of the turners won't hold (Has Gibson Deluxe on Covers). I sent an e-mail to Gibson with the serial no# (91698500) but got no response also stamped in the head stock "MADE IN USA" [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    Anybody here have any info on this guitar????????

IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v376/FATKAT57/OriginalCoorsLesPaulBack.jpg[/IMG]

Re: Guitar Garbage

Great score!

Comment

Wow. You outscored me. Free is a very good price! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Congrats!! Can't beat free. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

I like free things LOL...great score, congrats.

Comment

If just one more of these pops up with a great story about acquiring it for near to nuthin (or nuthin' for that matter), I'm gonna start sulking like a spoiled lil' brat. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Nice goin' FATKAT!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
            My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

it wasn't stolen and dumped? I'd check with the local police, see if someone has reported it pinched.

Otherwise, congrats! Free stuff always tastes better. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
              Hail yesterday

Comment

eye hate u [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

If it's free... it's for me! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Woah! Of all the luck. That is wicked cool, dude! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Em

Comment

Thats why they call him FATKAT.

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

June 18th 1998 using the 1 and 5, 2-4 serial decoding.

Looks like a great grab to me. What're your plans for the guitar now? Gonna fix it up and get it in perfect playing order or gonna sell it?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          ..... What're your plans for the guitar now? Gonna fix it up and get it in perfect playing order or gonna sell it?

[/ QUOTE ]

He's gonna send it to me cuz he'll feel sorry for me... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                          My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            it wasn't stolen and dumped? I'd check with the local police, see if someone has reported it pinched.

[/ QUOTE ]He found it in the garbage, he has no responsibility to call ANYONE about it. [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img] It is his.
                            Scott
                            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

98' LP Studio,cool score,especially for free!!

Comment

Working...
                              X