Where Can I BUY APC'S?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where Can I BUY APC'S?

I can't really find any information on them [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] how much do they go for?

I'm interested in the persuader (sp) lead.

Re: Where Can I BUY APC\'S?

You'll have to phone Mel up directly, apparently. Dreamland_Rebel has posted his phone number:

http://adderplus.com/services.htm

Comment

Yeah, Dreamland_Rebel is the unofficial spokesman for APC. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

BUY APC! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
        Widow - "We have songs"

http://jameslugo.com/johnewooteniv.shtml

http://ultimateguitarsound.com

Comment

thanks. these guys live by my area lol.

Thanks!

Comment

Seriously, Mike? Awesome, pick some up locally, install 'em, tell us how you like 'em, and I may want you to pick up some for me.

Since you're local, you can probably visit Mel in person and have a nice long chat about each pickup... maybe you want to bring him your guitars to see what he might recommend to install in them.

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Well i was a little off, there about 34 miles away from me, but still pretty close!

I just got a message from someone that there about 130 bucks though [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] that made me sad.

Comment

Apparently you can talk them down. Try negotiating something lower, especially if you plan on ordering multiple pickups.

Comment

I was quoted $95 for the persuader lead. Since they did not have any dealers that carry their products in my area, I was quoted that price direct.

Comment

See, now $95 isn't too shabby. I could live with that.

Mike, it's probably because you sounded like a kid on the phone and he could rip you off. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                    X