Schecter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schecter

Just curious what people here think about Schecter guitars. Specifically the C-1 Classic neck-thru.

Thanks

Re: Schecter

Great quality for an import. Actually, great quality period. Schecters Diamond Series is very nice.

Comment

I second that, the classic looks real classy haha, the inlay is cool
      "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

I have the black jack and I'm very impressed with it. The best guitars for the money in my opinion (brand new anyway).

Comment

The Schecter Diamond series are the best guitars for the money in my opinion too.
          My main workhorse live guitars are the S series Schecters.

Comment

I tried a C-1 (not sure if it was a Classic...pearl binding, Duncan Designed chrome pickups) and it was nothing special to me. Lots of "bling", but I found the neck profile to be a little chunky for my liking. Still, for the price, they are nice guitars. Just try before you buy, if possible.
            sigpic

Comment

Thanks for all the input. I am looking at a Trans blue quilt maple top Calssic with the vine inlay. Looks cool. It is used in awesome shape. Not a ding. 400 w/ case. New I think they are selling it around 629 w/out case. I don't know if it is worth it or not??? Hmmm

Again thanks for all the input.

Comment

Oh yeah. this one has a Duncan JB & JAzz in it. Not the duncan design pickups. Don't know if that makes a difference or not. Although I really like the detonators in my RGT.

Comment

I think $400 w/case is pretty good. I have a "Papa Roach", a PT tele, the two avitor edition teles, and a neck-thru XXX. I agree with everyone else: Schecter is about the best value/quality/playability for the price.

Comment

I've been looking & playing a couple at my local GC they seemed to be really nice players & the quality & look for an import is really good for the money. The C-1 Classic w/quilt top & binding in the kinda trans orange finish & trans brown finish have caught my eye also. All the binding & inlay work looks really cool besides playing really well also. I'm a Floyd guy so all the string thru stuff just doesn't do it for me I think thats the only reason I don't own 1 yet.
                    According To The Prophecy

Comment

$400 w/case is a nice price--you generally won't find that on eBay. BTW, the Duncan JB/Jazz combo is standard equipment on that guitar, as is a Tonepros bridge. I've played them at Guitar Center and I think they are a really nice guitar and a fantastic value--even though I find the vine-of-life inlay to be a bit much.

Comment

schecter's are nice, but for that price, but i would go with a brian moore i2000 series which go for approx $400 on the bay. i've owned a couple of brian moore's and really like the contoured body's, the flame tops look great, top notch hardware, the output jack location is another plus, and the fret work was excellent for a under $1000 guitar.

Comment

Working...
                        X