LPC Copy guitar ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LPC Copy guitar ?

I found a LPC copy made by Burny looks dead on LPC. Whats the average rate on these? It is fairly beat but has that cool feel and vibe. The Pawn wants $175 for it

Re: LPC Copy guitar ?

Is it a set neck?
    Burny LPCs usually sell for $300-500 on E-bay and most of them are shipping from Japan with $75-100 shipping fee.
    So even you don't like it after you got it, you can always flip it for profit.

Comment

It is set neck, guitar feels good, I figured it could make a cool project if nothing else, hardware is pretty worn but functions well. has a nice creme color to it, screams Bullseye

Comment

Changing pickups and maybe the tuning pegs/nut would make it even better.

Comment

Tuning pegs look solid, kinda Grover-ish, Pups would be a definate, I am looking at how much the overall cost of making it what I would want to justify the investment, On the fence for sure, but love the look of a LPC just not the $$$

Comment

Buy a set of used Duncan pickups for around $60-80.
            That would make a huge difference.
            So expect to spend $100 max and that will make your guitar good enough.
            IMO.

Comment

True True..this would probobly end up being the Whipping Boy,with a cool vibe : )

Comment

Pennsylvania eh, live near Pittsburgh? Jack.

Comment

I am about a hour outside of The Burgh..

Comment

Working...
                  X