Chandler Les Paul

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Chandler Les Paul

$650.00 seems fair to me although I have never seen another one that was for sale. Most Chandler fans know that the LP's are the rarest of all Chandler models.

Comment

I have a parts mutt fender with a USA Malmsteen neck (Big 70's HS) on it. I bought all the parts from ebay and put it all together. I love it! The body is a USA fender too but it isn't a Malmsteen. It is like a cross between the older late 80's early 90's Malmsteen and a new one with the Malmsteeen neck from the late 90's.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        I have a parts mutt fender with a USA Malmsteen neck (Big 70's HS) on it. I bought all the parts from ebay and put it all together. I love it! The body is a USA fender too but it isn't a Malmsteen. It is like a cross between the older late 80's early 90's Malmsteen and a new one with the Malmsteeen neck from the late 90's.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] where did this come from haha

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Chris, I have 2 Malmsteens. They are both the small headstock later models. I prefer the large headstock myself.

Comment

That is a sweet guitar! I love the tortoise shell backplates, very cool. LP with a 25.5 scale interesting. Thanks for the pics.

Comment

Hey JG, do you know what the push/pull pots on these were for? I am guessing it splits the humbuckers because I get a lot more output when I pull the knob up and alot less output and more hum when I push it in. But it still doesn't sound very single-coilish when pushed in...then again I have never heard a single coil in an LP before. I guess it could alternatively be some phase thing?

This thing plays pretty good. I was bummed because the pickup rings and input jack plate were not originally drilled as precisely as they should be, but after cleaning it up, this thing sounds and plays great and is pretty much my favorite right now.

Comment

The push/pull pot should be a coil tap for the bridge pickup. There aren't too many coil tapped humbuckers that sound good tapped.

Comment

chandler catalog pic

another one

Comment

Working...
                  X