jackal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jackal

has anyone here received their jackal rhoads LTD yet ? and if so what bridge did you use on it? curious what theyre all about , quality, finish, how dead on... and who is this man they call jackal ?? john

Re: jackal

Go hit the Rhoads board.
    I think someone there got the 1st one.
    I know the last Jackal guitar thread was deleted.
    I wonder if it was because 1 member came off looking like a wanker, or if it was requested by Jackal himself. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

I inquired about a RR replica, not of an LTD, and Jackal didn't respond to my email or pm. No biggie. He probably got spooked by all the negativity from the last thread. That should make some here happy. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

well in the event I ever get a real one... seems I am not gonna get a v-trem LTD unless I get nuts bidding or win the lottery.... but I would want someothing along those lines to play around the house or gig with anyway, so for the money and if theyre good why not order one...I have an old brass string through bridge thats identical in appearance to the vintage rhoads bridge that would work perfectly on it... john

Comment

The thread would have been pulled because it discussed a Jackson replica.... on the Jackson forum...

There are certain luthiers around here that are making LTD replicas for people, at less than half the going rate than the "real thing". But, they are careful how they let people know what they are doing, if you know what i mean. In fact, i know of a production run of a few that is starting within the next few weeks, or a month or so.
          --
          Regards,
          Perry

www.ormsbyguitars.com

Comment

Is Jackal an actual guitar maker ? I can't find anything about them.

Comment

He is a member of the Randy Rhoads forum, and has made only a few guitars.
              --
              Regards,
              Perry

www.ormsbyguitars.com

Comment

There is a website of this guy.

Comment

Hi, Sorry about any missed messages or emails... I don't have anything in my PM or email boxes (I wonder why?) [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Anyways my email address should be clickable below

I used to be a graphic designer for 10 years (until I got layed off), now I got a job working on fire suppression equipment. So, no I don't do this for a living. I do it for fun and for practice. Eventually I'd like to quit and do it full time but I'm not comfortable enough to do that yet.

Comment

I want one with a Bigsby and P90s.

Comment

Working...
                    X