What Acoustics do JCF Members Play?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Acoustics do JCF Members Play?

Incredible collection, tick_tn!!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] To koa Goodall looks so inviting to play. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

That 912 is the badass!
      [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I've got a 1983 Taylor 612CE with a quilted maple back that's all the acoustic I'll ever need.

Comment

Got pics of the guitar, RoyB? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Serious GASING!
            I need one when I have money.

Comment

Tacoma RoadKing DM8C

This is my baby. She plays great and I have written some of my best songs on her.

Not sure if I will be buying another with the FMIC take over... a lot of you guys seam to like those Taylors so maybe I will try some of them out.

Nick

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Got pics of the guitar, RoyB? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                I'm trying to get some shot taken to post here. I should have some soon.

Comment

Aria Sinsonido "wireframe" classical

Comment

Takamine FP400SC (12 string)
                    Takamine FD360SC (6 string)
                    Both are cutaway bodies and both are acoustic/electric. I have had good luck with both of them.

Comment

Ohhh man, my K14c is supposed to arrive tomorrow. I've never looked this much forward with anticipation to a guitar before.

Unfortunately, I will not be able to take photos right away because my last digital camera memory card died on me and I'm still awaiting my new 512MB card that I just bought off Ebay last week. So, the great photos will have to wait. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Also, I have a huge midterm examination Wednesday morning, so tomorrow night will be full of last-minute cramming. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] No wonder I downsized my guitar arsenal to two guitars. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

WOWOWOWWW!!!
                        PIX!!!
                        well.... use your webcam or video?

Comment

I only have one camera. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I know how to configure it as a webcam but I don't know how to capture the video that the camera sees. I can probably use screen-captures in webcam mode but those will turn out only a little bit better than Toejam's usual photography. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] I'll wait a few more days for my memory card and take photos AND video, probably. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] For now, the pictures I posted earlier on in this thread will have to do... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] And plus these pics of the same guitar:

http://home.golden.net/~ianderson/K14c/

And here are some other photos of a different K14c that I was going to buy from a different member on the Acoustic Guitar Forum before I found mine:

Okay, that should suffice until I get REAL photos of mine. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

too sweeeeettTT!T!T!
                            How much was it??

I want a Taylor too.

Comment

This was that big $2,400 Canadian dollars purchase that you were asking about. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I've managed to sell my Jackson KE3, Ibanez RG560, and Takamine EF385c 12-string to justify having this exquisite guitar. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] The closest thing to this K14c in Taylor's current lineup is the K14ce-L7 Fall Limited which lists in the official Taylor pricelist for $5,438 American!!! [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

EDIT: I only JUST realized that my K14c has a two-piece back while the other K14c I posted above has a beautiful 3-piece back with intense koa flame on the sides and back. Oh well. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

WOW!!
                                That must be one of expensive gear purchases!
                                so exactly, what are you going to play on this Taylor?????
                                Must sound great!
                                [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X