What Acoustics do JCF Members Play?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Acoustics do JCF Members Play?

man, some nice acoustics. I don't play them enough although I'd love a nice classical. I have a cheap ass Ovation/Applause AE. For a cheap AMS special it plays pretty goood.

shawnlutz.com

Comment

me want this.
      Taylor 610ce

Comment

I like Ovation the way it looks and sound plugged but can't get use dto with the body(shallow back).
        [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

I hate acoustics....tho i do want a taylor or guild 12 string. NOTP is that flame koa.....it looks awesome & knowing taylors it proably sounds better than it looks.

Comment

I want a Ramirez Classical really bad. Either an R1 or an FF.
            I also have had a 20 year "jones" for an Ovation Adamas. The new ones with the carbon fiber top are awesome.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              I want a Ramirez Classical really bad. Either an R1 or an FF.

[/ QUOTE ]

now your talkin [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
              shawnlutz.com

Comment

Holy crap, is this ever a frickin' sweet guitar or what. My best (and most expensive other than university tuition [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ) purchase ever. Looks like I'm out of the buying/selling market for a little while since I have nothing I can sell and I'm too poor to buy. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Yes, it's flame koa... it's absolutely breathtaking! [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] More details later after I get my memory card in the mail so I can take some pics/videos... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I played a little bit of everything on it for about an hour... flatpicking, strumming, fingerstyle... I'm surprised at how versatile this thing is. I finally found an acoustic that is an acoustic version of my Shannon Soloist - beautiful, high-quality, easy to play, ultra-versatile, heavenly sounding, fantastically-priced semi-rare USA guitars. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

And now I have to go study for that huge midterm exam for tomorrow morning. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Forget about the exam!
                  Just keep playing until drop out.
                  [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Forget about the exam!
                    Just keep playing until drop out.
                    [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

hehehe Toru, he needs to stay in school if he wants to afford those guitars [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    shawnlutz.com

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] That is true. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] This Taylor is about 24 times as expensive as my beater 6-string acoustic. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I will be eating ramen noodles and mac n' cheese and working at Blockbuster Video for the next decade to earn more money for that Warmoth parts Les Paul that I want next. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

A dacade later, probably Warmoth is no longer in business..
                        [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

I am pretty sure I want one of these.. 612ce or 812ce would be nice.
                          Or 810..
                          [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Hmm, why do you say that about Warmoth? I've heard nothing but praise for them. It doesn't look like they're going down any time soon unless Fender removes their license.

Comment

Who knows.
                              I am not sure if Warmoth paying license fees to Gibson.
                              Maybe Gibson would stop them because Warmoth makes better stuff.
                              [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Hmm, yeah, I might want to think about getting that Warmoth parts Les Paul soon, just in case Gibson goes after Warmoth like they went after PRS for the PRS Singlecut. I'll definitely keep that in mind.

I just realized something. I know that Warmoth is licensed to produce Fender-style bodies and necks, but now that Fender owns Jackson, I wonder if the Soloist body (well, really it's a Dinky body) and the Jackson peghead shape will be covered under that license. Just a random thought. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X