B. Rico guitars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B. Rico guitars

I was on drumlandguitarworld.com and saw some pretty cool guitars by this maker. They look well made. Anyone know anything about them ?

Re: B. Rico guitars

he had something to with bc rich I think.. that's all I know haha lol
    "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Yeah, his son.

Comment

Are you talking about Rico Jr guitars?

Many people don't have a positive opinion of Rico Jr and some say he likes to steal guitar designs. I think some of them look okay but I have never played one.

Comment

I think some are real cool.
          The guys from Exodus are using them , correct?

Comment

Yeah, they are a lot like BC Rich in some ways. DCGL has a strat-type body, TOM, 1 hum thats kinda sweet.

Comment

Rico Jr. Has bad news written all over it. Did you see what he did to the BCR custom shop ? [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] Not to mention ripping of brian hoffman with the beast design then ripping of paul church with his vixen V design.

Comment

Bernie Sr was the one that never compensated Brian for the Beast.

Comment

thats life if you design for a company it becomes thier property unless you have a written agreement. & Jr did they same thing they did before class axe took over, messed things up.

Comment

I own the black stain Alias bass pictured on the manufacturer's website, all I can say is it absolutely smokes! It is the nicest axe I have ever owned. I have seen quite a few of the guitars pictured on his website at DCGL, and they all seem to be very well made. I guess it boils down to whether you like the body shapes or not, but I can say the construction is top notch.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      Rico Jr. Has bad news written all over it. Did you see what he did to the BCR custom shop ? [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] Not to mention ripping of brian hoffman with the beast design then ripping of paul church with his vixen V design.

[/ QUOTE ]

I seem to remember hearing some comments from Rob Cavestany concerning the Jackson Death Angel. Like they don't recognize him as the creator of that body style. I guess that'd be the same thing really.

Comment

Working...
                      X