Semi-Annual Wayne Guitars Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Semi-Annual Wayne Guitars Discussion Thread

yea I liked my hot rod star #146 with a brass vintage trem and the neck being really close to a dimas s-head it was very nostalgiac for me,.. the special order dimarzios sounded kick a$$ too..... man,I gave that friggin thing away....though what I got out of it in the long run guitar wise was well worth it.......john

Comment

the natural dinky pictured above is one of the bodies that warren dimartini refused....I dont think anyone here hates the waynes , people just making some very real observations about the overall quality of this line in its short life,... the guys speaking against them are all over the map, its not some local pocket of bad guitars,........ shawn yours has some nice flame to the neck,very cool graphic , .... very b.c. rich ala paul stanleys eagle ,heavens on fire tour........ glad you got a good one...whats the serial # ? you should just buy #01 and be done with it... eh eh eh...

Comment

Goldang, Shawn. You have some of the sweetest guitars I've ever seen. Do you have photos of all of them somewhere?

Comment

Nah, Not together or anything. I keep pictures of them on a site for insurance, etc...

Ever see this one?

Shawn
          Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Yeah, I hate mine......I think the Wayne-hatin' is a fairy tale. This one plays like smoke, and the others I have come in contact with were just as good. Maybe the older ones blew, but it sure seems to me to be a thing of the past.Shawn

[/ QUOTE ]Yeah, but you're a drummer, what do you know? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] JUST KIDDING!!! [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] That's a nice looking guitar, man!I have to say though, lots of people here who know are saying these guitars ARE hit and miss. If all the ones you've seen were great, fine, but all these folks who've seen issues for themselves do indicate a problem with quality control. This board, of them all, doesn't make sh1t up, and most of the people complaining have all reaosn to love Wayne and dig his guitars, and no reason to knock them if it weren't true.
            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X