Wayne NEWS...hes done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wayne NEWS...hes done

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

so I guess I should really crank up the prices on the 2 I am selling [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]......hey, I may have the last laugh on michael yet....
      but seriously, if wayne is going under its because of michaels piss poor customer service practices, how long is a person supposed to wait for a reply via the phone or email ??? hell auctions would end before I got serial# q's answered...... not only are there multiple guitars with same serial numbers, which doesnt surprise with waynes legendary poor record keeping...but when I called them out on 9 guitars having an alter ego michale got pissed and strated to shut me off.... when youre a small company and some guy [ME] is/WAS hot to have everything and anything made spending the kind of money i was...yet you constantly tell him no , or dick him around to no end holding guitars over his head, "you aint lasting long"........ waynes dealerships really only consist of guitars asylum and music zoo these days... most if not all others have bailed cause they cant get any deals from wayne and for what they have to sell them for cant make a dime on them.....if wayne is going direct that will be the last nail in the coffin of this charvel family venture...... the internet is a great tool to add to your business, but players in general want to touch , taste ,and smell guitars and if they arent in local stores, average guys arent seeing or ever hearing about them and are probably being sold something the store has in stock....maybe as time passes the internet will be the place to be, but you cant keep a business a float using only that medium........so jim, michael says he'd make you a bound top strat body, that makes me even more pissed at him...that goof quoted me $850/$650 on 2 dinkies that were to be warren dimartinis which he refused....then after 2 years of asking and asking for one , I finally comitted to michaels astronomical prices he pulled them out from under me one by one making complete guitars out of them and telling me if I wanted them bad enough to buy the whole guitars form g/a and m/z......sad part is he shot them clear , no burst or stain.. WTF is that ? I have to say I am glad I am not dealing with them anymore... with all the multiple same guitar serializations and piss poor paint/fretwork, who needs them........ I will say the early ones are nice but by serial number 125 theyre a joke for the money...another sad thing is, I was told by both warmoth and usa custom guitars that wayne had them making bodies and necks..its unfortunate cause I really like wayne charvel , I met him at naam many years ago and have had many conversations via the phone with him. hes always been a great guy.. michael could stand to learn alot from him........who knows maybe fender takes wayne on as marketing ploy....interesting info, you guys really made my day !! thanks john

Comment

John, i was kinda expecting your input on this [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I hope you move the 2 soon.
        Henrik
        AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

thanks , me too.!...I do think #one is sold...leaving 51, which if worst came to worst, isnt the end all... it is the best one I've played/owned and if I had to be stuck with one ,I would prefer it be with that one...I do like blk & brass ... john

Comment

Yeah, that was his direct quote to me. I am holding off as that is alot of coin for a project guitar body.

Comment

unreal that guy....plus where are you gonna get a 2 1/4 neck to fit the 2 3/16 pocket ? they wont make loose necks but wont make a 2 3/16 pocket body anymore......I am gonnna build a warmoth this winter for sh!ts and grins...some kinda wild ass tele in dragon burst, I might as well use up the last of my nos charvel brass tele stuff on somehting...

Comment

Why are youguys bashing Wayne ?? I am just curious because I have Wayne Exotic Rock Legend and it plays incredible not to mention is it a striking guitar. Tell me the differences of his guitars and Charvels, especially the new EVH Art Series which to me is way f-in over priced. Can you say "Endorsement Deal" ?? That's what you are paying for mostly.....just like the Ernie Ball's and Peavey's, they will hold their value for so long then drop. I think everyone will agree with me as time has proveed my point. They are nice guiatrs but $2300 ?? C'mon, my Soldano SLO-100 w/ all the mods was that much. Enlighten me people !!??

Comment

Hi Mike! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

J/K! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

We really don't know about EVH series besides they are expensive.
                    Besides the ones on E-bay, noone has them yet.

So I can't comment on the quality issue on EVH Art Series.

However, Regular Charvel Standard that you see on Charvel's website, they aren't that expensive.
                    Ask one of the dealers.You will find them as not that expensive as they seem.
                    IMO.

Comment

I really like the GMW stuff too. Not too pricey. I wanted to have Mike Charvel shoot some laquer on my guitar body instead of finishing it. Does anyone know who does that ? I heard finishing a guitar is not the greatest for tone. I dont know what to do. As info, my Wayne is on Ebay if anyone is interested.

ADMIN EDIT:

Comment

Wait, you can't post your own live auction here.
                        That would be against the board rules.

FYI, your guitar has been discussed in the E-bay section.

http://www.jcfonline.com/ubbthreads/...195#Post308906

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          Why are youguys bashing Wayne ?? I am just curious because I have Wayne Exotic Rock Legend and it plays incredible not to mention is it a striking guitar. Enlighten me people !!??

[/ QUOTE ]

You're so into this amazing guitar that it's for sale!
                          Yeah...what, you felt guilty hogging all the amazing-ness to yourself? [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Why are youguys bashing Wayne ?? I am just curious because I have Wayne Exotic Rock Legend and it plays incredible not to mention is it a striking guitar. Tell me the differences of his guitars and Charvels, especially the new EVH Art Series which to me is way f-in over priced. Can you say "Endorsement Deal" ?? That's what you are paying for mostly.....just like the Ernie Ball's and Peavey's, they will hold their value for so long then drop. I think everyone will agree with me as time has proveed my point. They are nice guiatrs but $2300 ?? C'mon, my Soldano SLO-100 w/ all the mods was that much. Enlighten me people !!??

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you played an EVH Charvel? You say $2300 is too much for it yet you want $2000 for your Wayne with possibly the dorkiest headstock of all time. [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img] I'd really love to hear why your used Wayne is well worth your $2000 BIN price. [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img]
                            I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

I'm feeling alot of love in the room right now.... [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

First off, I did not know you can not post live auctions here. Sorry. I bought the Wayne because I wanted to try somthing different and having played it, has opened my eyes to much better guitars out there like Wayne, GMW, CHarvel etc. I need honest opinions on guitars not immature bashing so grow up. I threw it on Ebay so I can get a feel as to what they re-selling for. I can still get my $$ back for it since i got it a Guitar Center. You cant knock me for trying to sell it a small profit. I like the EVH Art Series Charvel alot but cant justify the $$ for a one humbucker guitar. That was my point. The Wayne, regardless of what you guys say, is built like a tank and plays incredible.....so if there is something out there better for less, please help a brother out !!!
                                Thanks Guys

Comment

Working...
                                X