Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Godin freeway classic [pics inside]

cool thanks, yeah I am THE dutch guy haha

I'm going to Feedback anyway to try out a RG1527, but I hope they have a couple Godins, they seem really interesting [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

haha awesome man, damn i haven't seen you posting here for AGES how are you man?

Btw if you want to try out the Godin freeway classic ask the dude behind the counter to get one for you ( er liggen er nog 2 in het magazijn), because they aren't in the store anymore, i bought the showroom model.

Comment

Cool to see someone talking Godins here. I've never had a chance to play one of their Strat type guitars. I have a Godin you might want to see. It has been in my stable of guitars longer than anything I've ever owned. It is an older LG, back when they put the satin finish over the mahogany. I polished the finish out to a high gloss, and replaced the stock tetrad pickups (strange pups) with Rio Grande BBQ Bucker & Genuine Texas humbuckers. It's a tone monster now with those pups in that thin mahogany body. Looks pretty cool, too, and very unique.

Comment

Great looking birdseye! Sharp guitar, enjoy!

Comment

thanks flyingjordy!

@stormfin that godin looks cool as wel, let's put that one on the wish list [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
            X