Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOTS OF PICS of my 1998 Taylor K14c! Hells YEAH!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LOTS OF PICS of my 1998 Taylor K14c! Hells YEA

[img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] NOTP, that's beautiful! The Flamed Koa is gorgeous. Nice Cedar top on it too, the abalone rosette is sharp! Tortoise binding? Nice touch. Cool inlays too. I've never seen a Taylor in person, but they look top notch.

Great pics, perhaps you should work for Taylor [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Congratulations,sweet guitar [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Chris
    Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

Awesome Taylor! I love Koa and I've told myself several times that I'm going to get one. The only difference is that I want the Koa top too. It's such a beautiful wood. I want to try the Expression system out too, not for amplified playing, more for recording. I want an X14 body style as well. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Jason

Comment

NOTP....that is a sweet fukkin' piece bro!!
        Take good care of her!!

Comment

Woah! Holy Mother of God- that is one beautiful guitar, Priest!
          I saw your vid- but these pictures really emphasis the quality and craft of your Taylor. I can smell it all the way over here in Texas! [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
          Thanks for sharing your awesome pix, man. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Em

BTW- the pink poodle case is a nice touch. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Wow, a very spiffy doodle guitar you got there bro!
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Nice Taylor bro.. It is a pity that Taylor doesn't have the quality control that they used to have. The close up pics that you posted make those quality issues so obvious. I bet it sounds like crap too. Most Taylors do. The only reason so many pro's use them is because of fat endorsement deals.
              [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
              Just kiddin of course. She is a beauty!!

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Almost scared me for a second there jgcable. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Spiffy doodle. Mwahaha! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

DTP, what you're describing would sound like a K24e or K24ce. However, I don't believe the Grand Auditorium body style is available with a koa top, so this hypothetical K24e or K24ce doesn't exist to the best of my knowledge. Quickly doing some confirmation reveals this:

http://www.taylorguitars.com/guitars/models/koa.html

Oh well. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] A koa top would have been frickin' sweet on a GA body style.

WarriorX7... I already accidentally banged up the guitar a few times while taking the pictures... fortunately, no dings showed up. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I really ought to be more careful. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Everyone else... thanks for the comments about the guitar and my photos! Anybody can take photos like that... just remember to TURN OFF THE DAMN CAMERA FLASH because it spoils great shots. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah NOTP...I was gonna say Don't drop it down the stairs or accidentally trip over it, and have your foot go thru the top of it...ya know...accidentally....LOL! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I am guessing that it's happened to you before. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Oh man, that's gotta suck! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] This guitar's not leaving the house, although there's a statistic that says more accidents happen within a 50ft radius of your house than anywhere else... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Here's the closest thing to a Taylor K24ce for sale on the Acoustic Guitar Forum:

http://www.acousticguitarforum.com/f...ad.php?t=53850

Frickin' amazing. Unreal all koa Grand Auditorium body style. Pics here:

http://www.jetpromachine.com/worship/ [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Priest---Amazing piece. Koa will change your life. Congrats!

john

Comment

Nope...never happened to me personally...but I saw a drunk friend do it to a custom Ovation Baladeer once. It was heart wrenching to say the least. That was an $1800.00 piece!

Comment

Thankfully I don't live on campus, or else the drunken kids will threaten my gear... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Wow, that's an expensive Ovation, about $100US shy of the price of my Taylor. [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

Comment

NOTP, here is something for you.
                            http://www.envador.com/cases/GuitarPC/

Comment

http://www.envador.com/Photos/GuitarPC/GuitarPC.WMV
                              Check this movie.
                              You will see CD Rom opening.
                              [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Man!!! Never thought of using an acoustic guitar as a computer case before. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I should turn my first acoustic guitar into my next computer. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] If I were a travelling gaming nerd who likes LAN parties, it would be easy to carry around since I could just load the computer into the guitar case. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X