GMP Hot Wheels Flames ?!?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GMP Hot Wheels Flames ?!?!?!

Yeah, Kind of taking over where Charvel/Jackson left off...
    Totally see where you are going with that. They always seem to take it to another level. Maybe they will be the next big guitar manufacturer in the future. I love everythin I have seen so far.

Comment

I hope so. They truly deserve it. Great people at the factory, too. If you email them with a question, Dave Pearson, the owner of GMW, will likely be the one to respond.

Comment

I'm thinkin' you ment GMP, right?

Comment

I'm usually very skeptical of boutique of guitar companies. I was very hesitant in getting my first GMP. I'll tell you that it blows away the PRS I almost bought and they are very flexible when ordering a "customized" guitar. After watching a few go thru ebay, they hold their value as good as most high end guitars.

I agree with you Chuckracer, the build quality blow away most guitar companies. This Firebird is much nicer than than my last custom shop Jackson.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] very very nice the neck is great

Comment

WooHoo Hammer! Welcome to the GMP family! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] That paintjob is a mindblower! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

I think I like that neck. The inlays are cool [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Did I tell ya or did I tell ya, Hammer? Nothing compares to a GMP in terms of build quality or feel. You truly feel like you're holding a one-off work of art, don't you?

Congrats...and rock it well, bro!

Comment

Working...
                  X