Grosh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grosh

Anyone ever played one of these? They look pretty cool, but I don't like the headstock.

http://www.groshguitars.com/

Re: Grosh

Spectacular guitars, every single one. They'll cost you, though. I went with Melancon. Every bit of the quality for a whole friggin' lot less. They do offer some different things, though, so it depends on what you're looking at. I just wanted a custom tele, so Mel was the choice for me. Gerard doesn't make models like the Setneck or Custom Carve Top.

Comment

I had several.
      I even custom ordered one by talking with Don Grosh himself on the phone and ordered directly.
      They are great guitars.
      These guitars he makes have vintage feel.
      2 of what I had didn't have neck heel cut while all the Suhr and Anderson guitars I had came with heel cut.
      Also usually Grosh necks are fat like 50's Fender.

Try to find used one and see if you like them or not.

If you are a Vintage guy, I am sure you will appreciate the details Don puts on these.
      I prefered more modern feel so I went with Suhr and GMW though [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

They sound cool. I like vintage and modern. It depends on what I'm playing. BTW Dinky, how's your wife? Hope everything is okay.

Comment

Jazzman, thank you.
          My wife is ok now [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I will be receiving my Suhr strat later this week so let's see hwo it will turn out [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I LOVE MY GROSH!!!!

At one point I tried to sell it to raise funds for something else - I am SOOO glad that I still have it.

Mine is pictured on Don's site - it is the reverse head white one with scalloped fingerboard.
            I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Best playing and best sounding vintage style strat I've ever played. Great stuff for that kind of vibe.

Comment

Working...
              X