Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: So who has LTD Mustaine Model?

[ QUOTE ]
    I was just on the MF site and they have a blem GL600mt for $499.00.

[/ QUOTE ]
    I saw that too. My order is in. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

Let us know how you like it!

Comment

Certainly! I just went back to the site to show my co-worker what I ordered and it wasn't listed. I guess there was only one blem model. I'm hoping it was just a returned item and there isn't anything actually wrong with it.

Comment

If $1000 is your budget, why not go for a Rhandy Rhoads USA model? They're not much more if you don't mind a tune-o-matic bridge.

BTW, the Friend does sell them.

Comment

I rather like the Mustaine LTD model, and it seems like a pretty darn good value. Neck-through, correct?, and real Duncans. jcguitars.com has a used one for $750.

Comment

Tey also quipped with Sperzel as well.
              I want one so I don't have to worry about abusing my Jackson.. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Why not just get a nice US Jackson for the same money?

Comment

Unless You spend a long time looking for a deal on a (probably well used) USA Jackson, your not going to find one for as little as the LTD Mustaine that has most of the same features. Not saying You CAN'T find a good used USA KV for that price, but you probably won't turn one up overnight. I think the DV8 is well worth what they're asking actually.

Comment

A bandmate of mine has an LTD DV8. It plays all right and has some pretty decent tones though for some reason, I'm not sure why, it feeds back like crazy compared to my Jackson that had the same pickups. The only real downside is that when he bought it it arrived really badly needing a setup. Also his 3rd string goes out of tune no matter how it is setup.

Comment

It would be hard to find Jackson for the same type of money.
                      Plus this is Strig thru.
                      I need one that I can play in and out of my house without worring about dings.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        Let us know how you like it!

[/ QUOTE ]
                        Well, I got it yesterday and it's going back. I was hoping it was just a returned item but it's not. It's a factory 2nd with a chip in the fingerboard next to the nut! I went ahead and played it for a 1/2 hour thinking that if it played like the one in the store last week, I would maybe keep it because of the price. The neck sucked. So it's going back and I think I'll see what kind of deal I can get on the one I played last week (which was very nice).

Comment

That sucks.. where did you get it from?
                          E-bay?
                          besides the chip in the fingerboard, how was the guitar?
                          The sound and playability?

I am looking for one to buy and wondering.
                          Maybe in White or Silver.

Comment

Sorry Dinkyjacksonman, I was referring to Predator1 about an LTD Lynch Tiger. I got it from MF. But like I said, even with the chip and the 2 stamped on the back of the headstock, if it played like the one I tried at a local store last week, I would have kept it. But it didn't. It sounds great though, I love the Screamin Demon. I do want to try a DV-8.

Comment

Working...
                            X