Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Latest Parts Mutt

[ QUOTE ]
    don't feel bad, ol man maynard calls 'em dykes, too. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

sully

[/ QUOTE ]

That's not so reassuring since he drives a cah.
    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Interesting, Ive got a similar mutt.<p><p> Body is a mex strat HSH rout, vintage trem with the huge block, the neck was stolen from a new squier delonge because I liked the big head and the med jumbo frets and the back is silky smooth and the fret edges are nice and smooth too. Very nice for a chinese squier neck. The pups are dimarzios from an 80's heartfield fender. The p'guard is from wd I believe. Im not too thrilled with the white knobs but they are what I had laying around at the time. Kinda a budget deal but the Guitar plays very nicely. It sits in its case most of the time. I think the color is called pewter. Is that what yours is too?

Comment

Since we are posting. This is a body I bought from Swillmaster.

Comment

I took the cah to home depot to get some dykes. Aftah I left theyah I went to tha 99 for a beah. ...

And yes...We in the trade refer to them as Dykes .. I'm not so sure it is a lacality thing as it is a) A genrational thing and or b) Actually knowing how to use tools instead of just lookng at them .. (right Sul)
          Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

I use the tools, and I've never heard of them being called dykes...

Comment

We call them dykes here too... I never understood though why some people leave their strings like that? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Maybe they have no dykes? Nice mutts, all! I've never heard of canary wood before though. Can anyone give me a rundown on what it is, where it's from, etc?
                Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

http://www.hibdonhardwood.com/specie...canarywood.asp
                  http://www.warmoth.com/guitar/necks/...itar_neckwoods
                  I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Working...
                  X