Agile and Essex Guitars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Agile and Essex Guitars?

hmmm...show me a photo of this ST-1 you speak of.

Comment

I don't have the facility to post pics, but search completed auctions at Ebay and there's one that ended a day or two ago, it's listed Hamer ST-3 in error. It's similar to mine but mine has the silky oak top, which basically looks like real tiny quilting. It's a copy of the 24-fret double-cut PRS, that's in turn a takeoff on a Les Paul TV or Special, sort of. The ST-1 has 2 humbuckers and a tunomatic bridge with stop tailpiece, and the ST-3 is the same body and neck, but with a HSS pickup array and a 2-pivot Wilkinson-style trem.
      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

ok cool!

Comment

I've got an Agile LP copy. It is way better than I was expecting. The pickups are decent. Grover tuners. Good fit and finish.

No, it's not in the same league as either of my Gibsons. However, it is WAY better than the Epi LPs I've played that cost twice as much. The Agile is a very good guitar for $300-400.
          I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Here's a link to a pic of the Hamer stellar-1 (st-1). http://i13.ebayimg.com/01/i/02/a4/d7/92_1_b.JPG
            I cant believe it only sold for $169. Sure, its listed wrong but geez, thats cheap. I guess thats the only color they came in.

Comment

Working...
            X