Schecter S-1 Classic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schecter S-1 Classic

Ok so since that kid bought the Dean and nothing cool has come in used, I think I am going to buy one of these for tuning down. I can get it cheap and I think they play and sound decent. The neck's a little thinner than I like them but you can't win them all.

Re: Schecter S-1 Classic

Shecter does have some nice stuff, for cheap too! I couldn't beive you could get a set neck with orignal Duncans for only $500. It's times like these that I wish I had money...

Comment

The Classic is a Neck Through. Awesome inlay, if you like that vine of life kind of thing.... I bought a Transparent quilt maple blue one for my mother about a month ago. It smokes. Very quality parts...E.g. Grover, Tonepros, Real SM pups, not the designed by...etc. The only thing I didn't like was the setup which they do here in the states. The action was a tad high for my taste, and I don't like ultra low action.

Comment

You're talking about the C1 Classic, not the S1. The S1 has a double cut Les Paul shape and a body sort of like an SG, with a beveled edge and all.

Comment

Ahhhhh... OOPS. I didn't see the "S" I saw the 1 and the classic. That seems to be all that registered in my head.

Sorry. Anyway, they are really nice.

Comment

those S-series are kind of cool-I like the dual hum, fixed bridge setup like an LP, but the dual cutaway with the pointy horns is real nice looking. They are alot smaller than they look in the photos. I was expecting a big round body when I saw one and it was actually quite tiny. We need pics when you get it!

Comment

Schecter S series guitars are great.....Really comfortable & easy to play...& affordable.
              My main live guitars are hot rodded/modified Schecter Diamond series S guitars.

Comment

I'm definitely gonna have a bone nut put on it, and maybe some new pickups eventually. I'm gonna have it set up for Drop-B tuning.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  I'm definitely gonna have a bone nut put on it, and maybe some new pickups eventually. I'm gonna have it set up for Drop-B tuning.

[/ QUOTE ]

I never had any problems with the nut they put on them.
                  I've got all 3 of mine loaded with Gibson Iommi humbuckers. They are really a good match in those guitars....very thick & crunchy.....great for dropped tuned stuff.

Comment

OK....I can't help it...This thread is a good excuse to share some eye candy of my Schecters...

Comment

Awesome!!!!!

Comment

I know, I just like having a bone nut on my guitars. I had it done to my PRS and it improved the resonance and the sustain more than I imagined. Plus I like the idea of having a nut custom-made for the guitar.

Comment

Working...
                        X