Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most stupid ideas to wrought upon guitar history..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most stupid ideas to wrought upon guitar history..

I've got to vote the speed loader trem. ??? You break one string, you're ****. I can't imagine that many stores sell the strings, and soon enough they'll die out anyway.

Re: Most stupid ideas to wrought upon guitar histo

Kalhers.

Ruined soo many guitars

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Single locking trems
      The Washburn Wonderbar
      and the worst thing of all....
      Guitars with 3 mini toggles for pickup selection.

Comment

I have to agree 3 toggles suck.

I have to say Tiny Frets, I can't stand Tiny Frets. 6100's all the way
        I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

The Les Trem tremolo system. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Funny how all the JCFers who've posted so far have posted something to do with a trem bridge. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

The EMG-81. Okay, I'm slightly biased. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I am kidding. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

The Black Ice passive overdrive system. Just adds terrible fuzz to your signal. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

EDIT: Dang, DRS managed to post before me, thus making my first point irrelevant... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Rickenbackers.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Rickenbackers.

[/ QUOTE ]

HOW DARE YOU!!!!!

Comment

Maybe when I was 7, a Richenbacker would've been comfortable. Or if I were a GIRL...HA HA HA

Comment

Dude, you're thinking Daisy Rock...

Oh yeah! Daisy Rock! There's another thing to add to the list... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Why do you guys hate the 3 mini toggle setup? I definitely prefer that to a 5-way that gives you less combinations.
                    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Wow, there is def. something wrong. I love Kahlers, and I would kill to have mini toggles over a 3 or 5 way switch any day.

Comment

crackle paintjobs.

Comment

ESP's Devil Girl guitar...not only is that thing THE ugliest thing I have ever seen, the body is made of plastic. Actually come to think of it, ESP has some pretty ugly designs.

And I agree with the Kahlers being a bad idea. Those things are a pain in the ass to maintain. Not to mention they KILL tone.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            and the worst thing of all....
                            Guitars with 3 mini toggles for pickup selection.

[/ QUOTE ]
                            The 3 on/off mini toggles rock!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] I got a H/S/S Dinky body last year that I'm having refinned. It had a five-way switch slot that's being filled in and the 3 mini toggles are being put in. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] When I had my Model 6, I really loved that feature.
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

As for looks, I like the mini toggles. For me they are a pain. I use a 5 way with a push/pull pot to flip the neck pickup on. That gives me the 2 extra choices without changing the look of the guitar. Pretty good mod for under ten bucks.

Comment

Working...
                              X