Just got my Fender Richie Kotzen tele

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got my Fender Richie Kotzen tele

First, I would like to thank fritzreiser. He had originally bought the guitar, but found another one he had been looking for a few days later. Knowing that I was interested he contacted me to see if I wanted the guitar (after checking with those that expressed interest before me). So THANK YOU to fritz. Second, I would like to thank toru (dinkyjacksonman) the original owner of the guitar. The guitar is exactly as described and was shipped fast and packaged very carefully. So another big THANK YOU goes to toru. This goes to show you that JCF members rock [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Well here are the pics.

Re: Just got my Fender Richie Kotzen tele

I wanted that one when he first listed it, I love that color
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Wow, very sweet! I think that I just changed my mind; can I have it back? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

How does it play and what tones can you get out of it?

Comment

I haven't had a chance to play it for very long. But it does play nice. The neck is fat, yet with my small hands it is not difficult to play. It needs a good setup because there is a good amount of fret buzz. I never have had a telecaster so it will be interesting to see what tones I will get from it.

Comment

When you are ready to sell or trade it please let me know. I have a Trans-Teal Green Deluxe and a Surf Green Plus that it would go nicely with.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            When you are ready to sell or trade it please let me know. I have a Trans-Teal Green Deluxe and a Surf Green Plus that it would go nicely with.

[/ QUOTE ]I don't know what it is about green Fenders, but they're awesome! I've got a Teal Green Metallic Double Fat Strat and love it. I really like the new Sage Green Metallic, also. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I hate myself for not getting this. [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]
              "POOP"

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]I don't know what it is about green Fenders, but they're awesome! I've got a Teal Green Metallic Double Fat Strat and love it. I really like the new Sage Green Metallic, also. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have one with a maple fretboard and one in rosewood. Green is one of the best colors for a Strat. My next one will be seafoam green. My Deluxe is Trans Teal green with an ash body. It looks beautiful.

Comment

Beautiful telecaster. Love the green / gold combo. How tele-like does that bridge pickup sound?

Comment

Working...
                  X