PRS Billy Martin signature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PRS Billy Martin signature

Fred dons, that is incredible! I was gonna see if PRS had any Tremonti SEs left in their stock that I could order but didn't have any luck-I like my Santana so much and I wanted a singlecut shape. I really wish that the higher-ups at Guitar Center would keep a regular stock of the PRS SEs at my store...I would sell them over Epiphone, Schecter, etc any day.

Comment

I really like the neck on the tremonti (wide fat), I tried the first Santana SE series when they just came out and to my memory the neck felt like a typical korean guitar (not bad but just average). 2 weeks ago I saw this one hanging in a guitarstore and although I wasn't looking for a new guitar I just had to try it out and within 5 minutes it was mine [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] . If you can find one buy it ! (and maybe give it a repaint [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] )

Comment

I've got the newer SE with the pickguard...it has the wide fat neck profile too. I've compared it to others and it feels the same as the USA stuff to me, except some of those Wide-Fats have a slightly more V'd shape than mine does.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          I'm in the process of refinishing my Tremonti SE and apart from the original boring finish (platinum)it's a great guitar
          http://www.pixum.nl/members/freddons...02f93f81b4fa60

[/ QUOTE ]

that's really cool

I see you have some sort of naked yngwie-ish strat too, nice [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
          "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

thanks

I finished the "ynqwie" strat in the meantime but forgot to update the picture [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

I do have a usa PRS as well and indeed the profile felt the same between both necks

Comment

the other Charlotte guitarist has a full on Ernie ball/ Music Man, not an olp.

Comment

perhaps he has a full on MM but his signature guitar is an OLP
                http://namm.harmony-central.com/WNAM...Signature.html

Comment

I have a few of these on order with PRS. They should be showing up in the very near future. I'm looking forward to seeing one in person, should be interesting...

Matt
                  Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

"the other Charlotte guitarist has a full on Ernie ball/ Music Man, not an olp."

Yeah, I know, but he's selling the olp ones. I actually had a red one. Not bad for a $99 guitar. Someone took the amp modeler (guitar port?) out of the box and sold me the guitar for $99. I assume its the same one just painted green.

Comment

I wonder when they'll release a Buck Showalter model???

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I also like the green bat, but it's not enough to get me to buy a PRS.

Comment

Benji sells the Musicman

http://www.ernieball.com/newscontent...722_benji.html

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            & thought its going to be white w/ blue pinstripes with an NY logo, kick dirt & yell obscenities, wrong billy martin

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

That is EXACTlY what I thought!!! WTF is the Good Charlets or whatever? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

And here I was thinkin that PRS FINALLY did some really cool!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                            "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

It will probably come with skating stickers so you can "Customize it punx rockzor style!"

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

WTF is the Good Charlets or whatever? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, its the coolest "Punk Rock" rock band. While you all you were jamming to Iron Maiden in Junior High/ High School, kids nowadays jam to . . . this. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Pretty sad, eh? 4 power chord songs have become cooler than solos...

Comment

Working...
                                X