$99 Dean EVO's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $99 Dean EVO's

A few months ago someone posted asking questions about the Dean EVO XM that costs 99 bucks. Has anyone gotten one of these, and if so, how decent are they? The reason I'm asking is because I might be interested in having a guitar that I can switch tunings on when learning different songs and not have to mess with Floyds. Thanks for any comments.

Re: $99 Dean EVO\'s

Just know they aren;t real mahogany. Not that you'd expect that for only $99.

Comment

Couldn't find the earlier thread, eh? If they're $99 they're probably Chinese, so [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I found the thread, but was wondering if anyone had actually bought one or spent a good deal of time playing one. I am nowhere near any DEAN dealers, so I can't go play one myself.

Comment

I've owned about 15 Deans and I can say that I am quite disappointed with the XM, even at $99. Better spend the money on a Squier Bullet.

Comment

They can't be Chinese, because if they were, Ron would already own one by now....
            [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              They can't be Chinese, because if they were, Ron would already own one by now....
              [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I get it now. Ron knows something about Chinese-made guitars that we don't. He's bashing them so we'll stay away. Reverse psychotherapy. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Very shrewd. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
              My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Working...
              X