Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The ESP Eclipse (Les Paul style) thread!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The ESP Eclipse (Les Paul style) thread!!!

Shawn you have a PM.
    According To The Prophecy

Comment

Those eclipses are the one guitar that's getting me to think of playing a Les body style. In quality,I'd say they're even better than the Fernandes Montery guitars that I've played in the past. A really nice guitar for the money, and once you can get past that it's not an ESP and it's an LTD< and from the looks of things, they are trying to market LTDs as a whole new brand (I mean that's the way it looks, use ESP body styles, and templates, charge more than a standard import, but load it to crap and back with features, and make it cheaper than an ESP.)

From what I've played of the HIGHER LTD stuff, I've been impressed. I've played those EX350 turds, and well, they are not that great, and some of the other lower models are just that, lower models.

Notp I don't think you could go wrong with what you're looking at.

Comment

I agree with the high-end LTDs. They seem quite a bit different from the ESPs I've seen and really go nuts with the cool high-end features, like the picture of that one LTD EC-1000 Deluxe. Abalone everywhere! Active EMGs! TonePros bridge! Earvana compensated nut! Sperzel locking tuners! Huge frets! It was simply a VERY pleasurable guitar to play in the store. The ESP Standard that I want can only be more killer in build quality even though the LTD Deluxe was totally a killer guitar.

If Jackson did this with their Pro Series and MG Series, they'd be killer sellers too.

Shawn, how's your ESP Eclipse order coming along? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
        X