Finally bought another axe! pics!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally bought another axe! pics!

After four years of having doubts.. not knowing which guitar I should get.. trying numerous Strats, Ibanezs, Jacksons, ESPS.. spending nights and nights of thinking I finally decided [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I always wanted one of these and I found one for the right price.. they're not being made anymore and I've never seen one before in the netherlands

I suck at taking guitars pics..

It's a Washburn CS780

specs:
    Maple body: really hard, dent free
    maple neck w/ rosewood fretboard
    gold wardware!!! finally [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    it's got a coil splitter, best feature ever..
    thinline body: really comfy, every edge is rounded
    The finish is a really sparkly black, the pics don't show it very well.. the pics suck, the guitar looks so much more beautiful in real life..

it can do anything from sparkly clean, to heavy metal and blues and vai/shred stuff.. I love this guitar!

if you want to know how it sounds, listen to Dream Evil - Children of Night. it has exactely that sound (not so weird 'cause one of their guitar payer has the exact same guitar)
    This was also Emppu Vuarrinen's (Nightwish) main guitar for years untill he got the ESP deal..

is any of you dutchies or belgiums know where I can find a white one, please tell me!

overal, this guitar rules!!

lol, I am so not brand loyal.. I have a fender, an Ibanez, an ESP and now a Washburn.. better get a Jackson next before I get banned [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Re: Finally bought another axe! pics!

That looks like a re-labeled Raven guitar

Comment

Nice lloking guitar. I always liked gold hardware on black. [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] Glad you found something you wanted at the price you could afford. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Cool, Ive got something similar.

http://i19.ebayimg.com/01/i/02/d2/f3/98_3.JPG

But I really liked this one.

http://i22.ebayimg.com/02/i/02/d2/97/56_3.JPG

Love that crackel finish.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          That looks like a re-labeled Raven guitar

[/ QUOTE ]

Wrong way around..........

Comment

love washburns nice guitar [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Very cool guitar bro. :cheers:

Comment

I just wanted to let AfterForever Know that the GC in Lake Forest Ca. has one of these hanging in ther used dept. It is Pearl White and in a 9/10 condition. I did not notice any player ware or dings. they have it priced at $299.00.

Comment

If I remember correctly, AF is from the Netherlands (note that he asked for Dutch and Belgians in particular)... so California probably isn't really an option for him... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  Unless someone would buy it for him and then ship it to the Netherlands, though.

Comment

thanks everybody for the good words [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

and thanks Predator1 for the heads up, I'd buy it in one second.. but Baum is right [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

299$ damn.. that's nothing..
                    "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Working...
                    X