New Warlock with FR Speedloader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Warlock with FR Speedloader

I needed some sunlight since the guitar came out so dark in my usual picture spot. Next to the hot tub was the only area that wasn't shaded.
    You just like what I call the "Penthouse filter" (pix from the other side), gives 'em that glow around the body and neck. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Very nice! Congrats to a great lookin' guitar!
      I'd really like one of those myself, maybe the Beast!

Why can't they offer the NJ series in neck-thru, ebony board and an OFR? As it is now some have ebony board (but they're bolt on) and some are neck-thru (and they have rosewood boards)... Yes it would cut into the USA sales, but they're so damn expensive anyway that no one wants to buy them. And aren't they really inconsistent in quality nowadays?

Anders
      https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

I might be the only one, but I think no tuning pegs on a headstock fuckin rules!! provided it has been finished to match the body though..!

Comment

I like it!
          I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Headstock looks stupid, but the body and neck is quite a view. and nice colour.
            $295, you lucky bastard [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Changed out the strings last night to 11-52s... extremely easy IF you aren't changing the tuning. (The set screw in the "nose" of the saddle makes it tedious to even drop a half step) Otherwise, it's the standard FR setup and truss rod adjustment.
              I'm not too thrilled with the stock pickups and am waiting for the APC order folks to post their reviews.

Comment

Working...
              X