New Dean Hardtails USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Dean Hardtails USA

What are some of your opinions of these guitars, I really like the way they look. Anyone have any experience with them? How's the QC, fell, any info.

Thanks
    Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Re: New Dean Hardtails USA

The only thing I can say is that I love their ads in the guitar mags! Man, that girl is HOT!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Outstanding guitars. QC wise, it doesnt get any better.

Shawn
      Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

I think their amazing. I finally managed to play one not to long ago, i totally loved it. The frets were clean and just big enough, the action was great. The neck was smooth and just the right size. The overall appearance was gorgeous. Overall.....an amazing guitar. I just don't like the price tag,lol
        93 USA Soloist EDS
        USA HT6 Juggernaut
        Charvel DK24FR

Comment

Could quite possibly be the best guitar I have ever played.

Comment

Price tag is good compared to PRS IMO... I think it is a good value all things considering
            I keep the bible in a pool of blood
            So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

I would love to try them one day.
              They look great and saw Michael Angelo playing them at NAMM 2002 and sounded great too.

Comment

So then I should be happy I won this.
                http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=3762464025 : [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Yes you should. I think that guitar was featured in a Dean ad...you should look for it.

Comment

Your gonna love it.

Shawn
                    Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      So then I should be happy I won this.
                      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=3762464025 : [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

lucky biatch
                      93 USA Soloist EDS
                      USA HT6 Juggernaut
                      Charvel DK24FR

Comment

I actually played a USA Dean i the shop the other day, and the nut was HORRIBLE. It had more facets than a wedding ring. File marks all over it... Maybe that one just slipped through the cracks, but that whole guitar was awful.

Comment

Buying a Dean Hardtail is how I landed my job @ Wild West Guitars. The build quality of the gtrs. is top notch on the ones I've played. The fret work was professional as was the finish. The pups were the std. JB and 59 (I'm really tired of that combonation). The volume and tone knobs when set at avarying values produced some thinner tones - its an attempt at some strat type voicings. If I needed to play funk, country, or other cleaner type tones this probably wouldn't be my axe of choice. I thought the gtr. did a good job at the LP style tones - great for a rock gig. Some of the hardtails can be a little heavy. Some of the hardtails also had a hard v neck shpae - I liked that shape more than I thought I would.

Comment

I never understood why they call them "Hardtails" when they technically don't have a hardtail bridge. They have a TOM/stoptail design. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                            X