Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

With all this talk about Les Pauls................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: With all this talk about Les Pauls............

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    whoa, f- hell! i'm assuming that kahler is after market?
    nice score greg!

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe it's after market. Maybe not. Gibson did a lot of guitars with Kahlers in the 80's.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is true. I remember that a friend of mine in high school had a white custom with a gold Kahler from the factory.

Comment

Man would a LP Custom with a Kahler Pro be sweet. I like them better with the Kahler Pro more than the Floyd, I think they just look better on a Paul. Jack.

Comment

My lil Bro has a SG with a factory Kahler.. It is stamped "Gibson made by Kahler" right on the bridge..

Comment

Reminds me of the GMP Chuck had. That was a sweet guitar. It played great. That one looks awesome too.

Comment

Hey guys. That Kalher is definatley aftermarket (the guitar itself is an '81 so). Even though the trem itslef is designed for the gibson 4 post, the route was a little messy when I got it and i had it cleaned up.

The non-original Kalher is what allowed me to get that thing cheap a few years back. It is the only Les Paul I have ever liked enough to buy and actaully keep. The rythm player in my cover band cant keep his hands off of it! I also dumped the old style "flip up" Kalher nut for Sperzels and a pair of old creme dimarzios for the EMGs - big improvement.
            "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

good to see that it got to you alright, greg. cheers!

Comment

Are all these new Kramers Korean made? This model says made with US parts. They look to be foreign made and seem well done.

Comment

Yeah, all the Kramers are Korean made but they have some US parts, like pickups and tuners. I think it's a bit misleading by MusicYo to call them the "US Collection". I guess it's just a way to charge more. Pretty damn good guitars though. I let Pete(twisteramps) play this guitar today and I think he was pretty impressed.

Comment

Holy crap! These Kramer "Custom" Les Pauls are on sale at MusicYo for $399 right now. Better hurry if you want one.

Comment

Holy moley! Now that you've had yours for a while, how do you feel about it? I might consider buying one at this low price. I still wish they sold hardshell cases with these on MusicYo.com. I'd probably order one with the gig bag they recommend, just for added protection, and then get rid of the gig bag and buy a proper LP hardshell case when I get the guitar.

Comment

I'd say they are a good $600-$700. For $399, they are a f'ing awesome guitar!

Comment

I'm really tempted to order one this weekend... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                          X