• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kramer Strathead Pics

Damn, I'm batting 0 for 2! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I had my eye on one in Albuquerque NM a couple years ago. It was a yellowed white version the one John has on here. All origional too. They only wanted $300 for it and to tell you the truth it looked and felt like it was hardly ever played. I figured a young kid had it back in the early 80's and left it in the closet for 20 years and sold it off because he couldn't ever learn to play. After I played the crap out of it in the store I opted out of it because the only cash I had was per diem pay for hotels and food while I was at corrections school. I posted about on this forum back in November 2002 and somebody called the store. They raised the price to like double what they had it at before. I guess I made too big a deal out of it. LOL.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        No problem! We're all here to learn and share. I used to be a big Kramer head and Stephan also knows his shat! What's up bro, you've been a little absent lately.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been lurkin' a bit.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Actually spending a little more time with the Kramer guys.... Since I'm all out of Jacksons now.. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] I check in from time to time to see what's going on, well that and I've been trying to curb my computer time. After the first of the year, it's gonna be more playing.. less surfin'. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] My intentions anyway, New Year's resolution and all that jazz... I've been weaning myself off for a while now so it won't be too much of a shock when the time comes.

Comment

Working...
        X