no more GMW's this year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: no more GMW\'s this year

I am waiting for 3 more to arrive. One is just waiting to get a black Floyd which have been back ordered for months already, the 2nd one is buffed and needs to be assembled and set up and the 3rd is spec'd out and need to have the maple body built.
    I love the wait.
    Monte

Comment

Arrghh - I hate the wait! How can you like it?!
      Popular is not the same as good
      Rare is not the same as valuable
      Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        [ QUOTE ]
        [ QUOTE ]
        Well, I am not so sorry to say it, but it is good to hear that Lee is not taking anything new - considering I am one of though waiting for a backorder [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]
        Mine too.
        It is supposed to be ready by now.
        [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Toru -

I just noticed your "location" had changed and that you're now "in Paris Hilton...." ???

So that really <font color="red">WAS</font> you in the video? You're a Rock Star [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Steve E

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        No that was not me because I am still in Paris Hilton.
        [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

any idea what the specs/graphics/prices on these will be?

Comment

I beleive that after the first two or three serialized models, the prices will be in line with what you currently see on the GMW site.
            The first two or three will be special ones for obvious reasons and will no doubt be considered collectors items at some point.
            Monte

P.S. I just found out the 2 more will be arriving next week....probably Wednesday.

I will share some pictures as soon as I can

Monte

Comment

2more!?!?
              You said there will be 3.
              So that makes it total of 5?!??!!

Comment

2 will arrive next week and then 1 more is still being cut...that is probably 3 months out.
                That is 3

Comment

I can't wait to see yours Monte!
                  Mine will be shipped today and will arrive by end of next week too!
                  [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah...I will post pictures of the bodies and you do the same....can't wait to see yours.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      I'm four. Been waiting 21 months for mine. Just around the corner. It's going to be well worth the wait.

[/ QUOTE ]
                      21 months!! Last week I was on the GMW site and am really considering one. It would be cool to have a guitar built exactly how you want it and people that have them rave about 'em. But 21 months! Can I assume by all this talk of a different headstock that a Strat-type head won't be an option anymore?
                      Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

Waiting for 21 months only can be beause of very special guitar such as special inlays, neck thru, special graphic or wood.

I have ordered probably 6 or 7 GMWs in the past and the longest was 1 year and the shortest was 3months which is the new guitar I am receiving tomorrow.

Comment

All of the above minus the graphic. I got progess pics in the mail from Lee yesterday. I'll just say its going to be worth the wait. Just needs finish and hardware. Lee will be calling next week to go over final details before he starts to finish it. I should have it in Mid January.
                          We must!
                          We must!
                          We must increase the bust!
                          The bigger the better!
                          The tighter the sweater!
                          The boys are counting on us!

Comment

I'm going on 6-7 months for mine. I would love to see progress pix of mine - does he mind doing that?

Comment

I think someone else besides Lee takes pics(not digicam pics, real pics) once in a while when he updates the website.
                              So process pics will also take time for him to take as well since he doesn't update his website often.
                              Most of the time, while waiting for pics, your guitar will be done.

Comment

Argghh! I just found out that Dan has had a problem shooting the candy purple on mine so it won't be here by Christmas....still, I guess it gives me something to look forward to in January, apart from work and rain!
                                Popular is not the same as good
                                Rare is not the same as valuable
                                Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Working...
                                X