TheUntalentedOne's GMP Check it out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TheUntalentedOne's GMP Check it out!

Here are the pics of his new GMP he just received!
    [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: TheUntalentedOne\'s GMP Check it out!

Man.... Those are nice.... I am going to have to get one..... I have never heard one negative thing about these.

Comment

Wow! That's NICE! I should get one of those, too.
      However, the photographer should be shot...

Comment

Very nice... [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

those are awesome. i gotta get me one of their V's one day. C.C. Deville's got a two hum, non recessed Floyded, all white one vol and 3 way, V. simple, classic, amazing. i just want a stop tail/tune-o, instead of that floyd, heh.

Comment

I've played that guitar and it was killer! Thanx again for bringin' her Chuck.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

However, the photographer should be shot...

[/ QUOTE ]

Why? He didn't lay it down on some rocks! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Man, that's nice. Congrats.

Chuck...you're gonna have to get yourself another GMP now, you realize.

Comment

Oh, I know. There's a huge hole in my little collection right now.

Ron, at least the "Rock Shots" always had cool lighting...these were just...bad. Not Toejam bad, but bad none-the-less.

Comment

I gotta plug my new GMP too...I played it last Friday nite and everything everybody says about these is true, as it plays and sounds very, very nice. Low action, great tone, light weight, excellent craftsmanship, high quality hardware, etc. etc. The trus rod cover and the back plate are held on with machine screws that thread into brass inserts in the wood...never seen that attention to detail before!

Many thanks to Chuckracer for posting the ebay auction link on mine. I would not have known about it otherwise!
                    [image][/image]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      Not Toejam bad,

[/ QUOTE ]

OOF!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

It looks like you shot those pictures in the morning or as the sun was setting, Chuck!

Fantastic looking guitar... but why is the graphic on the BACK of the guitar? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I know I personally have to take good shots from here on... got Chuck and Xeno watching me and inspiring me. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

MountainDog, welcome the the JCF GMP appreciation soceity!
                          That yellow Pawnshop is killer. That's the only maple board one I've seen that works for me. Don't ya love the details like the pim inserts? That blew me away!
                          How do you like that neck shape? Welcome to 21 fret SD strathead neckshape. They nail it! Killer guitar bro!

NOTP, yeah, they were last minute before-the-sun-sets pictures...bad lighting right there. That's a sticker on the back. I was gonna peel it off, then I kinda liked it so left it on there for Mark to decide.

Comment

Ohhh, it's a sticker! No wonder it looks a wee bit lopsided. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Sorry if you were the one who stuck it on there. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

nice guitar, but the iron cross would have to be on the front if I'm gonna get one [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X