No announcement yet.

TheUntalentedOne's GMP Check it out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TheUntalentedOne\'s GMP Check it out!

LOL! It was on there when I got it. I don't do stickers on guitars.

Rune, that could easily be arranged. GMP will do anything.

Comment

Great guitar, welcome to Kool Clique of GMP-JCFers [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img].

Hey Chuck I picked up another GMP last week and the neck shape is WAAYYY different than my first. I called GMP and was told that they do different neck shapes all the time. That can throw a wrench into someone's plan if your expecting to get that SD 21 fret feel. Just a warning. My new one has a very Jackson SL1 neck shape on it.

Comment

Great guitar, welcome to Kool Clique of GMP-JCFers [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img].

Hey Chuck I picked up another GMP last week and the neck shape is WAAYYY different than my first. I called GMP and was told that they do different neck shapes all the time. That can throw a wrench into someone's plan if your expecting to get that SD 21 fret feel. Just a warning. My new one has a very Jackson SL1 neck shape on it.

Comment

I knew they did a thin neck, but didn't know they did many different shapes.

Comment

Congrats on the new GMP. I dig the cross on the back - rather chopper-ish. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
            Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

Toru
              Thanks for posting the pics [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] + thanks to Chuck . It's good to hear so many positives on this guitar . I have spent 24 hours with it now and love it . Such a simple guitar + it works.
              So this is what an old Charvel neck feels like . This is the same neck profile as my Jackson Strathead that Peter Fischer had built for himself when he was an endorser. I think he had that guitar spec'd after a Charvel Strathead . The GMP's neck has a really thick slab of Rosewood too just like the Jackson.
              I don't think that this will be my last . The V looks cool also . The headstock sits well with the Pawnshop and V
              Oh stick this in your fuse box ..... Bon Scott

Comment

Mine has a neck nearly identical to my old SL1. Just a bit thicker.

Comment

I've gotta find a string thru V sometime to play around with...they are definitely in my top 3 "guitars I've gotta own sometime" along with a Rich 10, and a Warrior armed soldier.
                  Anyone who finds a string-thru V for a decent price plz lemme know...I wanna join the club [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

- Joel

- Joel
                  RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
                  RIP Dime

Comment

Working...
                  X