New Axis on the Way..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Axis on the Way..

This is my third Axis. I can't say enough about how great these guitars are. I'm pretty excited. [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Re: New Axis on the Way..

Very Nice.
    I used to have these as my main guitars.

Comment

I have a trans purple quilt Axis which I love, and am thinking of getting another - it's close call between them and my GMWs.....might be time to start shifting some Jacksons!
      Popular is not the same as good
      Rare is not the same as valuable
      Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Wow. That's a sweet looking Axis. I agree with you on how amazing these guitars are. My EBMM Morse is my favorite guitar and the only one I will never part with. Congrats.
        Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          This is my third Axis. I can't say enough about how great these guitars are. I'm pretty excited. [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

ya, I love these things too... to the tune of SEVEN of them, last count... and I'm still looking for others (wanted: Axis Sport w/ SSS, Axis w/ rosewood board, Axis Super Sport w/ piezo & trem)

It's a sickness I tell ya! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Axis roll call.. Trans Green. Love it.

Shawn
            Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

That is gorgeous man. Natural quilt top that's my favorite. I may buy the same as this one or a PC-1. Enjoy

Comment

Man, that looks awesome! I really dig how well the top and the fingerboard go together. Enjoy it!
                Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

I'd post a pic of mine but my image hosting is screwed at present.....I can send it to someone if anyone can be bothered!!
                  Popular is not the same as good
                  Rare is not the same as valuable
                  Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

My dumb ass lost count! This is my 5th one!-Oops!

I've had a purple quilt, green quilt,sunburst Sport quilt, blue quilt and now this one.

This natural one will be in 'da house tommorow-I'm pretty geeked about it..

Comment

I've played a couple before, and they are indeed sweet!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] The only thing that bugged me a little was the position of the toggle switch.
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

very nice axis.
                        i own a evh model which is my absolut favorit guitar.

[ QUOTE ]
                        The only thing that bugged me a little was the position of the toggle switch.

[/ QUOTE ]

agree, i tried some axis and on the evh the position is better for the toggelswitch, i think.

black quilttop evh ebmm and 1st year quilttop wolfgang us std.

Comment

Yep...these are great. I've got three EVH models. One was my main live guitar for years.

The natural finish is very nice.

Comment

I remember the first time I tried a EB Axis.

It was so magnificent. . . .I was instantly transported into a very peaceful place. . . .a state of complete nirvana. . . where the birds chirped. . . the amps are all tube and never hum. . . .where there is no grunge music . . . ahhh. . . .it was just me. . .the axis . . .the JCM 2000. . . and the Floyd rose, as I sat gliding the floyd rose up and down over the hills of my peaceful green dreamland. . .

and then I broke the G string [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

the euphoria vanished, and I was back at Guitar Center [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              The only thing that bugged me a little was the position of the toggle switch.

[/ QUOTE ]

agree, i tried some axis and on the evh the position is better for the toggelswitch, i think.

black quilttop evh ebmm and 1st year quilttop wolfgang us std.

[/ QUOTE ]
                              Those are sweet! [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] They should have put the toggle on the Axis on top or at least closer to pinky position like on the Petrucci models. Still, I'll probably get an Axis one day. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                              X