Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MUTTS PAGE

Here are 3 of mine.

1st one is a inca silver usa fender body. 2 point fender tremolo. steel saddles. Yngwie USA scalloped one piece maple neck. Fender F logo tuners. Brass nut. Dimarzio Humbucker in the bridge (Virtual PAF) and a Dimarzio Blue Velvet in the neck. 1 volume and a 3 way blade switch.

2nd one is a Warmoth body painted charcoal metallic. Warmoth neck with pao ferro fretboard. Warmoth construction. Birdseye is pretty good on the neck. 6105 nickle frets. Wolfgang backshape. 1 5/8th nut. Schaller tuners. Original Floyd bridge and nut. Dimarzio x2n in the Bridge and a Duncan Hot Rails in the neck. 3 way switch and one volume.

3rd one was and is my original parts mutt that got it all started. Here we go. Wayne Charvel body. Painted green. Warmoth maple one piece neck. Skunkstripe neck. Vintage modern construction. 6105 stainless frets. No inlay. Wolfgang backshape. 1 5/8th graphite nut. Wilkinson brdge. Schaller locking tuners. 2 Duncan distortions. Brass rings. Brass neck plate. Brass knobs.

I have 2 more and I will post them later.

Post yours! Even if you don't have it anymore and have a pic. I love to see what people build. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Re: MUTTS PAGE

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Those are TITS! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

...yes, and thankfully... they are not YOUR tits Joe!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Sorry, could not resist. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

that was funny. both of you... Post some pics if you have them. I want to see everyones mutts.

Comment

I've got no mutts to post pics of yet. Ken's got my black H/S/S Dinky body to be refinned blue/gray snakeskin, five-way filled in for 3 on/off switches, a 24-fret Carvin neck will be added, OFR, black/blue DiMarzio Norton, black Chopper, blue Fast Track 1... whenever he gets around to it. Just try to picture it in your head like I do. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            ...yes, and thankfully... they are not YOUR tits Joe!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Sorry, could not resist. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
            I could post a pic if you REALLY want me to. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

decoupage guitar (not finished yet)
              basically a collection of pix of my friends, bands i like, and obnoxious magazine clippings. chandler dinky body, duncan custom, and a duncan stacked single, kahler spyder (thanx chuck) wd neck

reverse sully RC

alder body, spalted maple top, pre 1983 duncan custom at the bridge, jazz in the neck. sully rev pointy neck.

sully catfish

alder body, flamed maple top, dyed purple. zebra jb at the bridge, mayday hardtail bridge, sully neck

the white one is a guitar i had built for me at 16. it was s/s/s with a white guard for many many years. i put a pearloid s/s/s guard on it when it turned 10, and then routed it jake style in 2003. pickups are duncan custom 5 (jury's still out on it) and misc single coils. v trem is gotoh, has 5 springs on it, and has never had a bar screwed in.

the green one is the 2nd parts guitar that i've made, and is the best sounding guitar i've ever had. body is a chandler, floyd is a schaller, and blocked completely. pickup is a duncan custom (first one i ever got, and certainly one of the best ones i've had) neck may be an old employee project or gmw - i got it from justin at jc guitars for $75. justin said he got it from one of the bros who's BEEN THERE FROM THE BEGINNING! WOW O YA, I WAS THERE AND SAW RANDY (R.I.P) BUT NOW I'M RETIRED O YA!!!!!!! apparently the neck was passed off as a charvy, and hell, it may be, who the hell knows, or cares?

sully
              Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
              Sully Guitars on Facebook
              Sully Guitars on Google+
              Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Here's mine again the green is a fender warmoth, red is a jackson warmoth
                http://www.myspace.com/chriswestfallguitar

Comment

Those are awesome!!!! Love the RC Sully. The Jake too! You have nice mutts!

Blindmuddy - That green one is really great! The red looks killer too! Wow. Great guitars so far. Keep them coming...

Hey Sully. Could we maybe get a section that is just focused on posting pics of your mutts or maybe thumbtack this thread at the top of the non-related sector for a month or so to get a bunch of members to see them/post them??? That would rock!

Comment

Here's my GMW Star with a Model 4 neck. I switched the JT-6 to a black vintage 6 hole trem.

Comment

tits!

Comment

<font color="aqua">Here's a few:

DK2KE3 (Kelly KE3 with a DK2 neck [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]):

Unknown body with a Jackson Fusion XL neck:

Modified Charvel Avenger body with a DX10 neck (can't remember ?):

</font>
                        Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Nice! That Kelly is badass! Jackson should do an import kelly with the full neck binding and sharkies...

Comment

Chris, did you get that Gun Metal Grey Warmoth on E-bay?
                            I think I have seen that body before.

Comment

yep. but I swapped the neck for another. Pickups too. And I put a real Floyd on it. And all the other hardware... So I figure I changed enough of it to call it a mutt. lol. The only thing left was the body... Everthing else I sold and put it together with better parts and a neck I had on one of my other mutts.... More pics to come... I have still to post my Charvel SD Explorer parts mutt and my USA Floyd Rose Fender Strat with a Warmoth neck.

Post some of yours Toru! Past ones are cool too. You had a few I recall.

Comment

Working...
                              X