Kramer music yo???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kramer music yo???

how are these strikers and baretta's with some minor upgrades?

the prices are real good [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: Kramer music yo???

I can't speak for the Strikers, and Barettas...but I did have two of those FR404S's (Explorers)....and they were pretty fukkin sweet for the price! The pickups (Quad Rails) are pretty beefy, and the necks play like heaven!
    My only complaint was they were a bit on the heavy side....but again, I can't speak for the other guitars, they may be a little lighter in weight.

Comment

I've had a Striker and three Barettas. As long as you buy them knowing that they'll need a good setup and, depending on your personal preferences, new pickups, they are about as good a deal as you'll find out there. I did have to replace some shoddy wiring on two of mine, but after that, they are as good as anything I've ever played.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        I've had a Striker and three Barettas. As long as you buy them knowing that they'll need a good setup and, depending on your personal preferences, new pickups, they are about as good a deal as you'll find out there. I did have to replace some shoddy wiring on two of mine, but after that, they are as good as anything I've ever played.

[/ QUOTE ]
        I think i will buy this one
        for the $229 and take a chance
        if all goes well all i will have to do to it is a set up and a new set of pu's(EMG's)

Comment

I'm glad they braught back that Baretta because I want to get 1 or 2 of those. I have to wait till after the holidays though, I'm buying a new Carvin, computer and plus all those damn x-mas gifts for everyone!
          I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

I own a Baretta and a Striker. Take out the stock pickups and they sound nothing short of fantastic IMO. VERY responsive to pickup changes. Frets are a little on the short side but other than that they are very solid guitars. Only problem I ever had was a few stripped screws on the Floyd. $1 fixed that and they're great for shredders.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              I own a Baretta and a Striker. Take out the stock pickups and they sound nothing short of fantastic IMO. VERY responsive to pickup changes. Frets are a little on the short side but other than that they are very solid guitars. Only problem I ever had was a few stripped screws on the Floyd. $1 fixed that and they're great for shredders.

[/ QUOTE ]
              I ordered the striker in the top pic i posted [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm getting myself a couple of Baretta's. At that price you CAN NOT go wrong.
                You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

My brother has one of the neck-through models. It's an entirely decent guitar for the money. He swapped the pickups out for some used duncans and replaced the pots / wiring and has about $500 in it.

Comment

Working...
                  X