agile ghost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• agile ghost

this is my new toy guys got it from dave killer axe put new pots and emg hzs in her //Steve http://ca.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ste...bum?.dir=/616e

Re: agile ghost

and my teaching amp http://ca.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ste...ford/my_photos

Comment

Can you make that URL longer? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

What clicking is too hard for you? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

No, is posting too hard for you? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

yeah I don't know why that bloody link is like that lol at least you can click it if you were drunk lol //Steve

Comment

Hey...I recognize that geetar!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I'm the one who reconfigured the controls more like a Gibson Exp. And she changes hands again!! Enjoy it Steve! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Very cool, Steve! I played that guitar when Ken owned it... it was cool. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

How retarded of Agile to put creme binding on the white guitars and no binding on the black ones.

Comment

I totally agree Gus,

That's what kept me from buying a white one as well.

Comment

Ken, how do these Agile Explorers compare to the Hamer import Standard? I can get the Hamer for cheap $$.
                      Scott
                      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

yeah shes killer awesome for teaching cause all my other guitars have floyds on em so the tune o matic bridge is rad cause cause i tune from anywhere from e to b in 2 hours of teaching . but either way rad guitar forsure . hey ken did you put the graftech nut on her ? //Steve

Comment

Agile Ghosts are incredible. I helped out on some specs on that Ghost model over on some other boards.
                          You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            yeah shes killer awesome for teaching cause all my other guitars have floyds on em so the tune o matic bridge is rad cause cause i tune from anywhere from e to b in 2 hours of teaching . but either way rad guitar forsure . hey ken did you put the graftech nut on her ? //Steve

[/ QUOTE ]

Steve,
                            Nope...didn't put the nut on it....that is the stock nut IIRC.

Scott,
                            I hear nothing but good things about the Hamer imports as well. If you can score that Hamer for under $300...then that's a great deal. I couldn't give you a comparison between the Hamer and the Agile...I've only ever played US Hamers, and only owned one (A Hamer Vector KKV).

Comment

I like the agile way better than the hamer and the neck is nicer as well //Steve

Comment

Working...
                              X