• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My New GMW has arrived.

Count me in Monte,great idea bro!!

Comment

It looks great Toru. Very classy with the maple board and the zebras. I bet it sounds and plays great too. I hope you get the new camera soon, so I can really see the sparkle on that thing. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
      Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

Great looking guitar Toru! That finish is sweet and I don't even really like red that much anymore (I've owned too many red ones in the past, just burnout on them). That one looks very nice for sure.

Comment

Thank you!
          I wish to have a new digital camera ASAP.
          I wouldn't want just a Red color so I went with the Sparkle color and it turned out pretty nice especially with some lights.It really sparks.

Comment

Beautiful, the paint has awesome depth.
            You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Very nice. I hated red until I saw this guitar. I am going to order a new GMW soon and really am considering this color.

Comment

Parntz, I really wish I could take better pics of the guitar but my camera is broken...
                The color is amazing.
                When the lights hit the body, it really shines.
                Plus the Gold hardwares make it even look nicer too.
                I was bored with normal solid color so this was great choice.
                I sent Lee couple of color samples I found on E-bay and some other websites.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Deviltronix I think Lee is no longer doing Jackson style pointy headstocks as well. At least I thought I saw a member here had just got the last one Lee was doing. Probably for the same reason as the strat heads.

[/ QUOTE ]

True. No more pointys. I talked to Lee yesterday and mine will be the last pointy out the door. I would be getting it Wed, but I'm going to wait until the New Year to ship since most of the part time FedEx gorillas will be back doing whatever else they do. Can't take the chance some guy with nothing to lose will throw it off a truck.

Comment

Working...
                  X