Fender Showmaster H

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fender Showmaster H

I just bought one of these guitars as a christmas present for someone, MAN am I ever impressed by this thing. I payed $150 for it NEW off eBay. Finish is simple, but top notch and does not feel cheap. The guitar has some weight to it, the Santa Ana pickup is much nicer than any duncan designed I've heard. Awsome guitar all arround.

The whole thing just reeks of quality. Whatever fender has going on over in Korea is a good thing. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Does anybody else have one of these? What are your thoughts?

Re: Fender Showmaster H

I just bought a showmaster hh with the bubinga top (or whatever it's called) It's been in the shop two weeks now trying to get it setup. I love the looks, theneck,and the seymour pickups but the quality control sucks for a $600.00 guitar. Oh well It will be nice when I get it back.

Comment

2 weeks for a setup? What the *&&*%%k. What can be that wrong with it, or are they that busy? I find another shop.
      Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

It's the only shop around, so they are that busy. The main problem is a bow in the set neck and having to level the frets, bummer.

Comment

hey paddok, could you maybe post pics?

Thanks

Comment

paige, real bummer sounds like the neck relief and the frets were not leveled too well at the factory. Well hang in there, once it's corrected you'll be set.
            Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Camera is at school, but here is the auction:
              http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MEWN:IT

Comment

Wow!It's a smokin deal for just 150$!Did you get also the foot? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

these are great for the money.
                  i almost bought one that was a teclecaster, blue with a racing stripe.

Comment

Working...
                  X