When were Khalers first manufactured?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Thread That Could Have Been

A Buddy of mine has one of the new Kahlers, it literally was shipped to him AFTER his guitar was finished in August.

Works perfectly, just as well as the old ones. Better than a Floyd?? No, just different. I personally like both but slightly prefer the Kahler.

If Gary Kahler can get the availability up (that was the main reason nobody uses them OEM anymore, VEEERY spotty availability at best), I can well see them regaining their (IMO rightful) piece of the trem-pie [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Re: The Thread That Could Have Been

[ QUOTE ]
      Grandturk, before this thread turned into a Floyd vs. Kahler pissing match (how does that happen?), you had a great start to an interesting topic.

[/ QUOTE ]It usually happens when a Kahler thread is started and someone has to make a derogatory remark about the trems and those who use them. If someone came in here saying Charvels and Jacksons were girls' guitars or gay, you can bet people would take exception. Why is it hard to comprehend the same with regards to Kahler trems? There are a number of ways a Floyd is inferior to a Kahler, but I'm not insulting the trem or its owners because of it. I WILL trade barbs if someone wants to insult me, directly or as a member of a group or class of people.
      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X