It's a Hot Rod Flames Christmas!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's a Hot Rod Flames Christmas!

Here's the "mystery builder" San Dimas replica in its finished state. First off, I can't say enough about Paul @ Big Head Guitars. He did a killer job on the graphic, in record time, and for a GREAT price. If you need paint, give him a try. It took me about 4 1/2 hours to get all the parts dry fitted, make all the adjustments, and do the final set-up and wire it up. I'll have to wait until tomorrow to plug it in and give it a good breakin' in. Merry Christmas to all JCF'ers, hope you all have a great holiday!

Re: It\'s a Hot Rod Flames Christmas!

That's awesome Doug!!Congrats!!Merry HRF Xmas bro!!

Comment

very cool indeed...great job..is that one of the kits kickaxe was selling...looks fantastic
      www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
      My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

nice logo. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
        Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
        Sully Guitars on Facebook
        Sully Guitars on Google+
        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Wow, that is very freakin cool. Love those flames on white

Comment

it looks really cool but i gotta agree with suly why fake the logo.i dont understand why people do this unless they plan on selling it as a original. im not saying you are planning to do that so please dont take it that way. i just cant figure out why so many people do it. they will order a gmw and rave about how great gmw is but they put a charvel logo on the headstock.

Comment

Regarding the logo, it's simple...it's a replica and I wouldn't have it any other way. What some unscrupulous person's motive may be for applying a logo, or some un-informed buyer not knowing real from replica, that's just not my problem. I would expect that grown men spending $1,500.00 and up on a vintage Charvel {or any guitar} should do their homework and know what they're buying. If they don't, they should, I had to. I've been involved with guitars for 25 years, and I've bought hundreds and hundreds of guitars. You learn everything you can and make your best decision. If you fail, don't cry about it, I don't. For those who are offended that I put a logo on my replica, my apologies. It's my guitar, I built it from the ground up, I paid for it, and I think it's bad-ass.

Comment

Nice guitar!
                Love the matching head color.
                Agree. I would not put that logo. It looks great without that logo.

Comment

Incredible! [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] The paint is awesome, and I love the neck.

Congratulations [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Chris
                  Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

I like the logo.Instead of a prepro,you could call it a postpro [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]..........
                    Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

Love it bro!! Jack.

Comment

That is awesome. I really like the flames on white. Wow

Comment

it is bad ass there is no doubt about that and i meant no offense. just trying to understand reasoning behind it as alot of people do it.and you are correct its your money and your right to do what you want with it. it is a killer lookin guitar bet it plays great to.

Comment

looks great and if you should put a charvel logo on any guitar, this is the one to do it to.

Comment

That is killer and the logo is the finishing touch. I'd put the Charvel logo on it too if it were mine. It just looks right and finishes the guitar.

I support the logo.

Comment

Working...
                              X