I just ordered....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just ordered....

a BC Rich body art ironbird (spaceface) I know I just asked about the explorers....lol any experience with these? [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Re: I just ordered....

i'm gunna put a 500xl in it, but the wait is like 6 weeks...
    i wonder if that will be too bright sounding?

Comment

I had a BCR skull pile.. it was crap. I liked the neck, hated the body and the pups sucked..hard. The electronics were iffy..lots of noise..but JMO..and the "graphic" was goofy terrible!! Looked worse than comic book art..

Comment

I actually like the higher end Rich's, the USA Handmade, but those are $1400 easy. Jason at DCGL has a nice one in closeout, but I don't understand why the lisenced floyd on it. Well, if ya like it good for you. My thought on buying guitars (and keep in mind I don't buy em, I have 1 and that's it) is save for what you really want cause what you have is adequate enough and in the end you'll be happier. But again, cool purchase. The XL should be fine, but tone is very different to each person. I LOVE incredible and insane highs. Let us know how it turns out

Comment

I've looked at the body art guitars. I turned away. [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]
          Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

I got the guitar... like the neck....aside from the one fret that is too high(dead spot) to be expected.....it's shitty sounding and i'm gunna pull everything out and start new with a 500xl. The spaceface graphic IMO is awesome...I wonder how they do these....maybe a screenprinter? tone is better than I expected.LOL

Comment

is the wait from lawrence still 6 weeks?

Comment

i owned a usa ironbird at one time...think was very neck heavy...d.m.
                http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

it's the placement of the strap buttons on the body.... believe me, this thing nosedives...but it won't when i'm done with it.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    is the wait from lawrence still 6 weeks?

[/ QUOTE ]

Which Lawrence company? There are 2 of 'em, ya know! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Bill and Ken? Or are there possibly three? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

The wait for Dan is more like 6 months plus [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                        "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

no more nose dive.... moved the strap button on to the neck plate nd boom! i'm all set

Comment

any body have a 500xl they'd be willing to part with?

Comment

do yourself a favor and delete that last post dude. no sales on the board (thas why we have a classifieds section), and your a junior member. so just 22 more posts till you can ask for a 500Xl, bro.

Comment

Working...
                              X