Rich ST3 (sort of)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rich ST3 (sort of)

Got this from Jaime last year.... Jim Glinsky helped button it up.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/Wayniac/front.jpg
    I outfitted her w/ a DiMarzio Super 3 in the bridge, and HS2 in the neck. Middle p'up is a dummy from a Kramer Striker, and I like the 3-way (easier to use live) .. .however, some day she may get restored and a reverse headstock maple/maple neck added. She plays like a dream - nice sleazy, broken in feel ....
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v8...T3LMKfront.jpg

Re: Rich ST3 (sort of)

DAMN looks good. i hated to sell it, glad you like it & if you ever sell it.....LMK.

Comment

cool! How's that graphic in person? That would look good with a maple f/b though - brighten it right up. It's kind of dark-looking right now
      Hail yesterday

Comment

that graphic looks insane haha
        "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Wayne, that is one of my all time favorite BC Rich graphics. Sweet bro.

Comment

Makes me want to play Q-bert!

Comment

I have a stock, original, red (w/painted headstock) 1988 USA ST3. Bought new. Very worn frets. Serious "W" marks under each string. Love the guitar though. I am glad you elected to switch the pups though. It sounds like crap. Twangy POS. Enjoy, and rock on!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Makes me want to play Q-bert!

[/ QUOTE ]
                yeah! That's what it reminds me of...very cool [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

i've got an st3 I repainted white, i love it! thinking about doing a graphic on it....

Comment

yeahh BC Rich strats rock-I too have a custom ST with Barcus Berry pickups(spelling?)-love the sound and they play very well.i just FN realy hate the fn toggles!!!!!

heres a tune of the BC in action

http://www.justinjohnwakely.com/cont...c/New_Dawn.mp3

Comment

I had a Gunslinger Once with that Graphic, I of course added the Charatcers. Sold it for too much about a year ago.

Comment

Thx for all the comments guys. Yep - when I first saw it, I thought of Q-Bert, as well as the Tony Macalpine (Joker?) finish...
                        Pose Patrol - how much is too much !?!? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

do u have pics of the slinger & was it the same color or the joker colors.
                          wayniac that neck is the correct neck for that body they were both stamped w/same order#. i hate selling to forum members seeing old guitars makes me want them back. & if you want a maple reverse headstock neck, LMK, someone had 3 NOS ones but i dont know if theyve been sold yet.

Comment

Jaime - it's cool as it is... I just think graphics and maple seem to "fit better" - when I stated "restored" above, I was really referring to the p'ups and mini-toggles - those covered p'ups look SHARP, but I just like the simplicity of a single 3-way toggle...
                            PM w/ info on the necks if you can.... THX ! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                            X