Kramer Nightswan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kramer Nightswan

Have any of you guys ever played 1? I see em from time to time on Ebay and just wondered if anyone had a review. Thanx.

Re: Kramer Nightswan

I have one and it is a great guitar.Slim neck,built for speed.Music Yo is going to be offering a reissue sometime this year.
    Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

I had one also, great guitar and love the gibson scale! (24 3/4). [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

I like 'em as well. I've owned a few over the years and they've all been very nice guitars.
        Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Nice guitars, I just dont like the 24 3/4 scale. The necks remind me of the older esp necks.

Comment

That's because they were.

Comment

This is my fiancee's, Very thin neck it sounds great though,and it is a very cool finish.

Comment

I didnt think they used the esp parts on the swans. I thought they were almost like a Kramer custom shop made in their shop.

Comment

Nightswan comes with a R1 nut.

Comment

Very cool holoflash swan.
                    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

I hate your fiancee BTW!!!!JK
                      Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Wow, an R1? That's pretty small, ain't it? I love those Nightswans. Very cool finish on that one, too. Thanks for posting. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

I had always thought of buying one. About 5 years ago I picked up a blue on w/ white polka dots. It played OK but I was unimpressed with the build quality. To put it in C/J terms it felt much more like a cheap Charvel Model series guitar than a San Dimas. Pretty to look at but I ended up selling it quickly.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            I had always thought of buying one. About 5 years ago I picked up a blue on w/ white polka dots. It played OK but I was unimpressed with the build quality. To put it in C/J terms it felt much more like a cheap Charvel Model series guitar than a San Dimas. Pretty to look at but I ended up selling it quickly.

[/ QUOTE ]

It seemed to me the quality varied-I had a black one that was an excellent guitar, build, finish everything-picked up a dark red one some years later and it sucked

The prototypes were made at warmoth-easy to play guitars-only they have a 1 5/8" nut which I didn't like

Comment

Never tried a 'Swan, always wanted one though. However, I'm a bit concerned about the pickup placement, does that mid-mounted humbucker sound any good?

Comment

Working...
                              X