http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Re: Nice Zakk Bullseye/Tokai

That won't last long!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      That won't last long!!

[/ QUOTE ]
      damn straight! especially if i get the cash today! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

I cant believe anyone would ever buy a epi zakk over these [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]
      If it's not a CHARVEL then i dont want to play it,look at it or even fuckin THINK about it!

Comment

Yeah, I have a honey burst Love Rock (Korean)and it is much better than any Epi.

Comment

Looks great aned seems nicer than the Epiphone but what' up with that shiny neck back?

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

So why is that better than an Epi exactly? Both have rosewood boards. Neither comes with the correct pickups but at least the Epiphone pickups are EMG.
            I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

I'd buy the Epi before I bought that. How does yours play, Tim?

Comment

Mine plays like there's nothing there at all. I don't have one [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I would like to get a Camo Epi though. If I can find one for a decent price I will grab one. Of course I just sold my extra set of 81/85 EMGs [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

- Newc

Comment

My bad. I mistakenly read "my Epi" for "an Epi."

Hard to believe I write for a living when I can't even read.

Comment

My son has the Epi ZW (now with real EMGs) and it is nothing but a rock solid guitar; it's great looking too.
                    My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Gotta love the Japanese guitar companies. Looks very well done! That also do some serious fender copies.
                      "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

Although I have said before that the ZW Epi is the best Epi I have played, my Tokai has a far better fit and finnish, especially the fret job.

Here are some pics of mine...

http://www.jcfonline.com/ubbthreads/...890&Forum=,,,,,,,,All_Forums,,,,,,,,&Words=&Searchpa ge=7&Limit=25&Main=319276&Search=true& amp;where=&Name=22&daterange=&newerval =&newertype=&olderval=&oldertype=& bodyprev=#Post319890

Comment

Tokai isn't exactly a crap brand, i remember when INXS used to play the hell out of them in the 80's (ok, maybe not a great example, but I'm sure they did't play crappy guitars, dontcha think?)...

Comment

I don't recall seeing anyone saying Tokai is crap - I just want to understad why that Tokai is better than the equivilant Epi offering.

- Newc

Comment

Aren't Tokai's made in Japan? I know I've never played a bad one, but I've played a bunch of crappy Korean Epiphones. I think Tokai has a lot better QA that Epiphone, as well as better fit and finish. Hell, Tokai has better QA and fit and finish than a lot of Gibsons!

Comment

Working...
                              X