The Yamaha Ty Tabor Model

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Yamaha Ty Tabor Model

I've recently started to fall in love with the Purple Burst Ty Tabor Yamaha. I know their cheap for a signature model over here in England but have any of you guys played one?

Are they good for all styles of music?
    93 USA Soloist EDS
    USA HT6 Juggernaut
    Charvel DK24FR

Re: The Yamaha Ty Tabor Model

The RGXTT is a killer guitar, it can be had cheap and plays like a million bucks. It's got a JB in the bridge, which can handle the heavy stuff, and a great neck profile.

If you can snag one cheap, do it. You will not regret it.
    Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

+1 on what Jimmy B said. I snagged a red one when it showed, then later got the purple one I wanted (sold the red one to a friend that thought it was awesome too!). In the States they are going for $500 to $800 on ebay recently. I used mine on my last two gigs, very nice playing and sounding guitar (and versitile too). Played everything from Metallica to Blink182 to Rage Against the Machine to Van Halen to Dance/Disco with it. It has two vintage rails singles with 5-way switching so positions 2 and 4 offer some 'in-between' settings. Also has a coil tap push button for the Duncan JB.

Buy it!! (what's the price over your way?)

Comment

+2 on above! I had one and still kick myself in the butt for turning it! Great guitar...........................
        Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

Sounds cool. I won't be buying it just yet. But an online UK dealer is selling some for around £639.

I've got other things i need to pay for first but i'll be setting aside some money now for it. Cheers guys
          93 USA Soloist EDS
          USA HT6 Juggernaut
          Charvel DK24FR

Comment

Working...
          X