Dean From Hell Dime Tribute

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dean From Hell Dime Tribute

Dimebag Dean from Hell USA, limited to 150.

Did anyone else order one of these? Any clues as to when they'll surface? I'm told March 16th mine will be shipped, but was curious as to who and when...

Also, for you guys that did, if anyone, what'd you pay for it? Curious is all, not pertinent, I've heard anywhere from $3k to $5k out the door.

Also, I may know of a slot open for one of these if anyone's interested. PM or email me if so.

Pat

Re: Dean From Hell Dime Tribute

Mine was scheduled for August. But after I found out that they wouldn´t be distressed, I started wondering, and decided to look for an old Dean Lightningbolt ML and mod it accordingly. I think that´s what Dime would have wanted [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Price was 3000 Euros flat, local dealer.

Comment

I was gonna get it, but decided against it. Spending that much on a guitar I would treasure rather than play out is not something I can afford to do now. Plus it would have been cooler if it were destressed.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        ...Spending that much on a guitar I would treasure rather than play out is not something I can afford to do now. ....

[/ QUOTE ]
        That was exactly what stopped me as well [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
        X