Aria Pro II - Thoughts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aria Pro II - Thoughts?

Well, I just purchased a neat little Aria Pro II Urchin guitar from Music Go Round, on a whim, and I was wondering what sort of thoughts people have of these guitar? It seems that they get some pretty good reviews on Harmony Central.

The Urchin is a really cool body shape. Like a smoothed out Bc Rich Bich.

Re: Aria Pro II - Thoughts?

If you tell me that it is a neck-thru U-100, I might have to cry. I have been looking for one for a long time. Please post some pics, and details. Urchins, just like all Matsumoku era Aria Pro IIs are great guitars.
    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Nope, I wish it were one of the neckthrough, just a basic bolt on one, all black 3 piece maple neck with an angled heel, should be alot of fun.

Comment

Hey...they were good enough for George Lynch back in the day. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I've owned three Aria Pro II's in my life, 2 flying V's and a modified Strat shaped, all solid wood guitars, and all really great players, and they can be really inexpensive, too! But the best ones are from the 80's like mine were, even though i wasn't much for the old headstock shapes...but once they went to the Jackson-styled headstock guitars, they pretty much went downhill after that, a curse that most any Korean made guitar suffered...

Comment

I have had my RS Knight Warrior since 84/85. It is one of the Japanese made Arias. Alder body built like a tank. I still have it. It was my main guitar back in the mid and late 80s, it shows but it never let me down. In 86/87 I put an EMG 81 in it. I retired it several years ago. To many memories I could never part with it.

Brian

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              I have had my RS Knight Warrior since 84/85. It is one of the Japanese made Arias. Alder body built like a tank. I still have it. It was my main guitar back in the mid and late 80s, it shows but it never let me down. In 86/87 I put an EMG 81 in it. I retired it several years ago. To many memories I could never part with it.

Brian

[/ QUOTE ]

i had that exact body and headstock shape, but mine was a natural finish, 3 single coils, a white pickguard, maple fretboard and natural finish headstock...that guitar actually SMOKED...but i was a teenager, and that was my first electric guitar i actually bought with my first paycheck from my summer job, could have use a Hot Rails in the bridge and a Floyd Rose, but that's all...

Comment

Working...
              X