My new GMW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My new GMW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wanted that when it was offered the first time around, but was WAY too slow on the draw - she's a beaut! Congrats, and VERY cool brotherhood move!
    Enjoy [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

And I can't be happier! The bomber is a killer guitar - as is the blue quilt. If the blue quilt would have had the 1 5/8" neck I probably wouldn't have let it go. But it's cool to see it go to someone who really wanted it and appreciates it. Funny how things worked out on this one.

And the best part of both of the deals was getting to know George and Nick better. Any time you guys are in Cleveland - the beer is on me! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Amen! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
        If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

That is such a sweet GMW! Congrats on it. It just looks like it would play and sound great. I can't wait to see the new guitars Lee is building.

Comment

Nice score. Glad to see you are enjoying the 1 3/4 neck. It fits in my hand quite nicely. Lee makes an incredible neck. I'm glad you got a strathead before Lee quit making them. So how does it sound plugged in?

-Mark

Comment

Sweet, love that finish with a maple board.
              Congrats bro

Comment

I've always wanted that guitar, just awsome.

Comment

This one wins the JCF Whore Award. Been passed around! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Oh Come on Ron ,she's not a whore, she's just been misunderstood [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Lee's new line is almost ready. I know we have been waiting for a long time already...but it takes time to make all the bodies and the necks. He had to handle the corporate/legal aspects of developing his own unique headstock...Copyrights.

I think we will all be please with the new design.

I am already in line with some other Charvel guys to get one of the new ones.

I will pass along as much infor as I can as it gets nearer to the release date.

Monte

Comment

Congrats Nick, that is beautiful! I never thought you would let the Bomber go either. But this one has the neck you want, looks great, and is a little more versatile with the neck pup and d-tuna (I love those d-tunas!).
                        Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

What does the bomber guitar look like? I don't think I'm familiar with that one.

-Mark

Comment

it looks like this

sad to see her go [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

The happy ending couldn't have happened to two nicer people. I was a first hand witness to how everything transpired. Nick and John are true gentlemen...it was great getting to know them both. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

Yeah, but it's in good hands and will be well cared for. Pics are coming soon of the bomber and its new friends. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X